Last week on FYFA:
OOPS! UPDATE – Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush this morning and forgot to update this section of my post. I was sick last week (and actually, still a bit this week). This week I started NaNoWriMo (and wrote my first 3,000 words yesterday!). Mea culpa!
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Stan by C.J. Duggan (release day review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win an ebook copy!
- Bloodrealms by Aurora Whittet (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a paperback of the first book in the series!
- Top Ten Books to Read for Halloween
- The Collector’s Society by Heather Lyons (5 Star review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a signed copy of the book!
- Let’s Discuss (Halloween Edition) – Do You Believe in the Supernatural?
Next week on FYFA:
- October Wrap-Up & Best of the Bunch
- Illusion by S.M. Boyce (blitz & giveaway)
- Talon by Julie Kagawa (review)
- Stolen Moon by Kimber Leigh Wheaton (review & giveaway)
- Let’s Discuss – Do You NaNoWriMo?
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Jordin over at A Bottomless Book Bag talks about Insta-love vs. Your Favorite Romantic Comedy
- If you’re a fan of Colleen Hoover, you’ll want to read this post on her blog – all about her experiences with going from being incredibly poor to being a successful author.
- Lots of bloggers weighed in on their YA 2015 Trend Predictions over at Notebook Sisters!
- Hannah over at The Irish Banana writes to new bloggers in A Letter: Dear Newbie
- Kristen over at My Friends are Fiction asks If a book makes you ugly cry do you rate it higher?
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- Follow Me Home by Monica Goulet – Still time to enter to win a gift card!
- The Donor by Nikki Rae – Still time to enter to win a signed paperback!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- I Am a Reader is giving away $69 or a Kindle – one week left to enter!
- Books I’m Grateful For Giveaway Hop
- Dystopian Giveaway Hop
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!