Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
I hope all of you in the US had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I enjoyed the time with my family (we played lots of board games during this extended weekend). As promised, I was a little scarce on the blog this week. Why, you ask? Because I had to catch up catch up on NaNoWriMo!! Today is the very last day and I’m fairly certain I’m going to make it! (As of writing this post, I have about 3000 words to go, but I plan to hop over to Starbucks and finish those up!) I’ll let you know how it goes!
Things should be back to normal on the blog next month – and I’ll be back to visiting other blogs at my normal rate too!
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- As Long as You Love Me by Ann Aguirre (review)
- The Shape of My Heart by Ann Aguirre (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win one of two signed sets of the entire trilogy!
- Let’s Discuss Update – Yep, I Gave Up on the Complaining Author
Next week on FYFA:
- Aw, heck, I’m not even sure – Let me get past NaNoWriMo and get back to normal, and then I’ll try and figure that out!
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- One Wish Away by Kelley Lynn (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win one of two $10 gift cards!
- Paranormal Keepers by Jen Naumann (review & giveaway) – Still time to win a signed paperback!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!