Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas (or other holidays, if you don’t celebrate Christmas). This week for me was full of family and fun! I can’t wait to see what 2015 will bring!
Don’t forget to check out the 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge if you haven’t already! I’m looking forward to discussing with all of you in 2015!
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Mortality by Kellie Sheridan (review)
- Hush by Stacey R. Campbell (review)
- Waiting on Wednesday and mini-review of the first three chapters of Ensnared by A.G. Howard
- Clean Teen Publishing Freebie & Giveaway – It’s too late to get the free books, but there’s still time to enter the $50 giveaway!
- Let’s Discuss – What Bookish Things Did Santa Bring? (Plus the Oh, Christmas Tag)
- Unhinged by A.G. Howard (review)
Next week on FYFA:
- December Recap and Best of the Bunch
- Pretty Dark Nothing by Heather L. Reid (review)
- 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge January Link-up
- Let’s Discuss – 2014 Year in Review
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Lots of people are completing Jamie at the Perpetual Page Turner’s 5th Annual End of Year Book Survey (I’ll be doing this as part of my year end discussion).
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner – Enter to win autographed Starbound books & swag, a letter from Tarver to Lilac, and your choice of coffee with the authors OR a Skype visit!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- December 2014 New Release Hop – Last chance to enter!
- Cait is having a giveaway to celebrate her move to WordPress and her new blog name – Notebook Sisters is now Paper Fury! – Last chance to enter!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!