Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
I hope everyone’s having a good start to their year. I feel like I’m finally getting back into gear – busy, but nothing more than is typical.
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Jackaby by William Ritter (review)
- Top Ten Books I Meant to Read in 2014
- Let’s Discuss – The Irresistible Pull of ARCs
- Inked by Eric Smith (review)
- The Last Orphans by N.W. Harris (review)
Next week on FYFA:
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (review & giveaway)
- Split Second by Kasie West (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Why Authors Write Insta-Love (No, really – I think I know.)
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- More than fifteen new discussion posts have been linked up for the 2015 Discussion Challenge since last week! Lots of fun things being discussed this week, like What Makes a Great Blog Design, How Do You Use Twitter?, and a Giveaway Rant (plus lots more!!).
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- 2015 Discussion Challenge January Link-up (& Giveaway) – Our challenge is underway! Check this post out throughout the month to read everyone’s discussion posts! And it’s not too late to join us (and enter the giveaway!)
- Atlantis Rising by Gloria Claw (blitz & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win one of three prize packs!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- Wishful Endings – Enter to win an eBook prize package of five Month9Books of your choice!
- On Starships and Dragonwings is giving away an ARC of The Mime Order!
- Dreaming of Books Giveaway Hop – Over 100 blogs participating!
- Snowed In? So Read Giveaway Hop – Lots of blogs participating in this one too!
- January New Release Giveaway Hop – And one more hop! You have lots of chances to win this week!
- Lilybloombooks is celebrating her 2nd Blogoversary with a giveaway!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!