Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
Well, here we are in 2015! Whew! It feels like there’s so much to catch up on right now. I love reading all of the end of year wrap-up posts and resolution posts that go up this time of year. I only posted one review this week because I had so many other things going on!
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Top Six Resolutions for 2015
- December Wrap-up and Best of the Bunch – Find out what my favorite read of December was!
- 2015 Discussion Challenge January Link-up (& Giveaway) – Our challenge is underway! Check this post out throughout the month to read everyone’s discussion posts! And it’s not too late to join us (and enter the giveaway!)
- 2014 End of Year Book Survey – My year in review.
- Pretty Dark Nothing by Heather L. Reid (review)
Next week on FYFA:
- Mad World by Kate L. Mary (review)
- Atlantis Rising by Gloria Claw (blitz & giveaway)
- When by Victoria Laurie (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Online Identity
I haven’t posted my book haul for the past couple of weeks, so this includes a couple of older ones …
I pretty much downloaded ALL of the books that were offered for free from Clean Teen Publishing on Christmas. I’m not going to post them all again, but you can see the list HERE.
Thank you Anne Tibbets (especially since I was supposed to have won Carrier, but she let me have the second book in the series instead since I already read – and loved – the first).
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Are you kidding? There are already TONS of awesome discussion posts linked up right HERE in the 2015 Discussion Challenge January link-up. I’m so excited!!! I haven’t even had a chance to read them all yet, and it’s only January 4th. (Don’t you worry, though – I will be reading them ALL!)
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner – Last chance to enter to win autographed Starbound books & swag, a letter from Tarver to Lilac, and your choice of coffee with the authors OR a Skype visit!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!
I need to check out more of the discussion posts listed! Have a great week!
Congrats on your new additions! I had to pick up the freebie as well, and read it this weekend, it was actually really good and makes me excited for book two.
Just like you I love all the end of year wrap-up posts and resolution posts, I never noticed it as much as this year. I read and commented on a lot of posts this past week. I also did a recap and resolution post myself.
I am so excited you bought Removed, I love that series and SJ Pajonas is one of my favourite authors. Can’t wait to hear what you think of it!
There have been a lot of new discussion posts linked up since last time, I really need to find a way to keep track of up until which number I read!
I’m pretty sure it was on your blog that I originally heard about Removed. You got me interested in it! The author seems like such a nice person too – she’s been really encouraging on my NaNo posts. I just felt like I had to buy her book and support her. 🙂
Yay that makes me even more happy you heard about Removed on my blog :). Now I hope you’ll enjoy it! And indeed Pajonas is such a nice person!
I need to get to all the discussion posts too! I have visited a few, and they have been SO GOOD! I am seriously impressed with everyone’s posts. I will just say it: Nicole, your idea was pure genius! You have really added something to the blogging community as a whole- I feel like everyone is getting so involved, and it so wonderful, so a HUGE thank you 🙂
Now, onto your books! I have Removed, which I really want to read, because I have heard amazing things about it (from Lola, as well as others!) And… now I really want to request Watch the Sky. My poor, poor TBR 😉
Hope you enjoy the books!
Somehow I never saw this comment – you were being all complimentary and I ignored you! I’m so sorry! I totally agree that the discussion challenge has been a huge success and I have LOVED reading everyone’s discussion posts!