Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t Get To
- Alienated by Melissa Landers – Why haven’t I read this book yet? I’ve been in love with it ever since I saw the cover, and it seems like everyone has really enjoyed it. I NEED to get this one!
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins – I have a signed copy of this book sitting on my bookshelf. Why haven’t I read it? Who knows.
- Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead – I’ve waited so long on this one that now I’m just going to wait for the next book and read them both, right in a row.
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson – Another one that’s been sitting on my shelf (signed) ever since BEA. People have raved about this book, so I know I need to read it!
- Take Me On by Katie McGarry – I read the first books in this series all at once, but I still haven’t read this one!
- The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa – I think this is one of those cases where I’m just scared to read the final book in a series that I LOVED. For some reason, I just haven’t been able to do it – I think I’m scared I won’t love it as much as the first two!
- The Treatment by Suzanne Young – I actually got approved for this one from Edelweiss, but then somehow forgot to download it in time. So now it’s just a stain on my Edelweiss record – I need to get the book so I can read it!
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkowski – Do I even need to say anything about why I need to read this book?
- UnDivided by Neal Shusterman – Another final book that I haven’t read yet. This is one of the best dystopian series I’ve ever read, so I REALLY need to finish it!
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart – People seem to either love this book or hate it – I think I need to at least give it a try!!
So, what books did you miss in 2014?