Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
Well, I am sad to say that I didn’t manage to get a discussion post up this week. I’m trying to give myself a bit of grace – I did build a few “miss” weeks into the discussion challenge for this very reason. After all, we can’t be perfect, right?
This weekend my daughter’s gym is hosting the level four state gymnastics meet and I got myself roped into doing hospitality again. I’ve been pretty much all day every day since Thursday and I’m exhausted. Let me tell you – feeding 100 hungry coaches and judges (plus even more with the volunteers) is hard! And totally stressful. The meet is over today, and we are completely done with competitions until the fall. Thank goodness!!
Anyway, I promise I’ll be around more again this week! Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Chameleon: The Awakening by Maggie Faire (review)
- Top Ten Spring Releases on my TBR
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson (review)
- Numbers Game by Rebecca Rode (blast & giveaway)
Next week on FYFA:
- Max by C.J. Duggan (review)
- Walled by Anne Tibbets (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Something … bookish (I promise, I’ll be discussing something this week!)
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Don’t miss out on the fun discussions happening on the 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge! Make sure you check them all out!
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- Descent by L.A. Starkey
- Before He Was a Secret by Becky Wicks
- March 2015 Discussion Challenge Link-up & Giveaway – Still time to join the challenge and enter to win a book of your choice!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!