Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
Had a bit of a relaxing week this week, since I didn’t have any editing projects to work on and since I procrastinated and didn’t work on hospitality for my daughter’s gymnastics competition. Don’t worry, I’ll pay for it later!
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill (review & giveaway)
- Top Ten Favorite Books of All Time
- February Wrap-Up & Best of the Bunch – Find out what you may have missed in February and what my favorite February read was!
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (review)
- Seed by Lisa Heathfield (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Based on a True Story
Next week on FYFA:
- Before He Was a Secret by Becky Hicks (review & giveaway)
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson (review)
- Tangled by Brandi Leigh Hall (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Fact or Fiction
From My OTSP Secret Sister:
Thanks so much, Secret Sister! I’ve been loving the coffee and the chocolate is long gone – and I’ve been wanting to read A Discovery of Witches for the longest time!
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Don’t miss out on the fun discussions happening on the 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge! Make sure you check them all out! Here are just a few of my recent favorites:
- Shay over at The Story Goes writes about how hard it can be to think of what to write about sometimes in Let’s Discuss Discussions.
- Pamela Nicole over at A Writer’s Tales talks about what she hates about Male POVs in YA in many books.
- Karen over at Kissin’ Blue Karen talks about Education, Children, & Reading Habits.
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- March 2015 Discussion Challenge Link-up & Giveaway – Still time to join the challenge and enter to win a book of your choice!
- My Birthday and Blogoversary Giveaway! – Last chance to enter to win a book of your choice!
- Gathering Frost by Kaitlyn Davis (blitz & giveaway)
- Howl at the Moon by L.A. Starkey (feature & giveaway)
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- Rachel over at A Perfection Called Books is hosting her first blogoversary giveaway!
- Brittany at Please Don’t Feed the Bookworm is hosting her first blogoversary giveaway too!!
- Colleen Hoover revealed the cover for her upcoming release November 9th, and gives you a chance to win a copy of Confess by sharing it! Plus, there are still lots of other chances to win Confess, which she lists in this post.
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!