Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
I’m posting this on Saturday evening this week because my hosting service is doing a server upgrade and they asked us not to post on Sunday. Hmmmm …. I guess I can handle it.
This week was another busy one. I wrapped up an editing project and will be jumping into the next one very soon! And my kids and I are trying to get back into the swing of things with school after “spring break.” (We didn’t exactly take a full spring break, we just kind of did half days of school most days for a couple of weeks, but now ramping back up to full days feels hard!)
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog this past week:
- March Wrap-Up and Best of the Bunch – Find out what my favorite March read was!
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (review)
- None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio (5 star review!)
- Let’s Discuss – That Book You Wanted to Love
- 99 Days by Katie Cotugno (review)
Next week on FYFA:
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner (review & promo)
- Arcane Forest Anthology (release day blitz & giveaway)
- The Ark by Laura Liddell (blitz & giveaway – and review, if I can get it read before then – the review isn’t due until June, but I always like to include a review with my promo posts if I can!)
- Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman (review & giveaway)
- Let’s Discuss – Why I’m Changing Some of My Ratings – Gasp! Yep, it’s true.
I actually technically bought these for my son for Easter, but I’ll be reading them too, so …
From My Secret Sister:
My amazing Secret Sister got me one of the books from my Top Ten Books I’d Love to Revisit list, PLUS a Brandon Sanderson book that I’ve been excited to read!! Thank you, Secret Sister!!!
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Don’t miss out on the fun discussions happening on the 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge! Make sure you check them all out! Here are just a few of my recent favorites:
- Tessa over at Crazy for YA talks about Exploring the Faults in YA Using #VeryRealisticYA
- Both Elizabeth at The Evil Overlord and Shannon at The Tale Temptress ask about how you follow other blogs and keep up with the latest posts.
- Alexia at Alexia’s Books and Such talks about blogger envy in her post: Jealous Much? Why yes, yes I am
- Amanda over at Of Spectacles & Books put up a really thought-provoking post: Clean Reader and the Looming Problem of Censorship.
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow – Still time to enter to win a fun swag pack!
- April 2015 Discussion Challenge Link-up & Giveaway – Link up your April discussions and enter to win a 2015 debut of your choice!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- YA Series Insiders is having a Pick Your Own April Giveaway!
- And another great hop – Raining Romance Blog Hop!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!