My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics I’ve Ever Done
Top Ten Tuesday has been around for five years! In honor of the meme’s birthday, The Broke and the Bookish asked us to list our favorite TTT topics ever! I haven’t been around since the beginning, but there have been plenty of TTTs I’ve loved! Clicking on the book cover will bring you to the post that featured that book!
- Top Ten Covers – The very first TTT I ever participated in was my top ten covers. I’m a sucker for a pretty cover!!
- Top Ten Books that Should be Required Reading – These books should totally be taught in school!
- Top Ten Unusual Character Names – So many crazy character names!
- Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign – Again, my obsession with covers.
- Top Ten Books that Made Me Cry – I LOVE books that make me cry!
- Top Ten Most Unique Books I’ve Read – This is just a fun list!
- Top Ten Cover Trends I Love (or Hate) – Um, yeah, you’re seeing a pattern here.
- Top Ten Recommendations – Books I’d recommend in some of my favorite genres.
- Top Ten Indie Books for People Who Love Dystopian/Paranormal/Fantasy – Similar to my recommendations one, but this time it’s all indies that I think deserve a little more attention.
- Top Ten Favorite Books of All Time – ‘Cause who doesn’t like to talk about all-time favorites?
So, what are some of your favorite TTT posts?