That’s right, Feed Your Fiction Addiction is 5 years old today, and honestly I couldn’t be prouder. Blogging has become such a huge part of my life—I’m so glad I’ve gotten to share it with you!
In the past five years, I’ve posted:
Over 1436 total posts (I’ve deleted spotlights from my early years, so it’s actually well over this number)
633 review posts (that’s the number of posts, not actually the number of books reviewed)
33 author top ten lists (mostly authors’ top ten addictions)
233 Sunday Posts (& Giveaways Galore!)
Also of Note:
- I’ve co-hosted the Book Blog Discussion Challenge for the past three years with Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight.
- And I’ve hosted the Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up for two years.
- I’ve posted a master list of Reading and Book Blogging Challenges for the past three years.
- I’ve attended MANY bookish events, including BEA (twice), ALA, and RT, not to mention all the smaller events and signings I’ve had the privilege of attending.
- I’ve edited and/or proofread over 30 books! (Though I’ve now taken a break from editing so I can focus on writing.)
- I’ve won NaNoWriMo twice (and I’m working on editing those books!)
- I’ve gotten over 3400 Bloglovin’ followers and over 2400 Twitter followers. (Hmmm… I might need to celebrate when I get to 3500 and 2500. Maybe another giveaway?)
- I’ve failed at Instagram. (What? Just saying—it’s the truth.)
- I’ve met TONS of amazing people, including YOU!!
To celebrate my blogoversary, I’ve decided to give one of my loyal readers their choice of any book I’ve reviewed in the past five years (up to a $20 value). There are lots of fantastic books to choose from! This giveaway is open internationally as long as TBD delivers to you.