The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on my blog and share news about what’s coming up in the week ahead.
This past week on FYFA (and in my life):
- Writing. Working on revisions. It’s going well!
- What I Read:
- I read Amber & Clay by Laura Amy Schlitz and Dear Ugly Sisters: And Other Poems by Laura Mucha.
- I continued listening to The Only Plane in the Sky: An Oral History of September 11, 2001 by Garrett M. Graff.
- What I Watched:
- I’ve gotten all the way back to season 1 of The Amazing Race.
- And we finished season 11 of Married at First Sight.
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog since my last Sunday Post:
Book Blogger Birthdays and Blogoversaries:
Here are the birthdays and blogoversaries for this week! I hope you’ll go wish these bloggers well on their special days! Make sure you check out the calendar to see what you might have just missed or what’s coming up. (If you want to be added to the calendar, it’s easy! Just fill out the birthday/blogoversary form.
- 11/21 – Anthony @ Keep Reading Forward‘s Birthday
- 11/26 – Heather @ Based on a True Story‘s Birthday
For the Cybils:
I received three books so I can read them for the Cybils Awards: Call Me Athena: Girl from Detroit by Colby Cedar Smith; For Every Little Thing by June Cotner and Nancy Tupper Ling, illustrated by Helen Cann; and I Wish I Had a Wookie by Ian Doescher, illustrated by Tim Budgen.
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Gauri @ A Book and Chai gives us this list of Books by South Asian authors to check out!
NEW Pre-order Campaigns
Head over to my new Pre-Order Campaigns Page to see ALL of the pre-order deals, including pictures!!
Here’s the list of all the pre-order campaigns that I just added to the list this week:
Pre-order HUDA F ARE YOU? by Huda Fahmy to receive a custom laptop decal! (US only) (Ends 11/22) CLICK FOR DETAILS
(Make sure you scroll to see them all!)
- Twitter Giveaways:
- @mariekeyn is giving away EVEN IF WE BREAK *and* a signed ARC of AT THE END OF EVERYTHING!
- Emily X.R. Pan is giving away a signed advance reading copy of her upcoming novel AN ARROW TO THE MOON in honor of @NaNoWriMo!
- @laurenmagaziner is giving away 30 signed books—for kids going through a tough time, who need extra holiday cheer.
- On my blog, you can enter the giveaway for the November 2021 Discussion Challenge Link-Up & Giveaway and the October Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up & Giveaway.
- Anne is celebrating BOOKS OF MY HEART’s blogoversary with a huge giveaway!
- Head over to Book Briefs for a chance to win The Witch Collector, The Forgotten Memories of Vera Glass, Our Violent Ends, and more!
- Enter to win a collection of YA fantasy books!
- Head over to Twirling Book Princess for a(nother) chance to win THE FORGOTTEN MEMORIES OF VERA GLASS
- Susan Dennard is giving away a Signed Bound Manuscript of The Luminaries
- Enter for the chance to win a hardcover of Chloe Gong’s Our Violent Ends and two pieces of custom jewelry from BONBONWHIMS!
- Enter to win a Sci-Fi/Fantasy prize pack
- Head over to The Children’s Book Review’s Giveaway Page to win The Friendly Bookshelf and more!
- Head over to KidLit411 for a chance to win Got Game: 35 Female Athletes Who Changed the World and a 15-minute portfolio review and coaching session on Zoom with agent Janna Morishima.
- Head over to Lisa Loves Literature for a chance to win 3 books from Lisa’s ARC pile.
- Head over to Literary Ramblings to enter to win Definitely Dominguita Sherlock Dom, the Super Stocking Stuffer Giveaway Hop, and the In All Things Give Thanks Giveaway Hop.
- Head over to JeanBookNerd for a chance to win The Hideaway and more!
- Head over to Bookhounds YA for a chance to win Heartless Prince and more! (Check the sidebar)
- Lots of blogs participating in the November 2021 Of Books Giveaway Hop!
- Book Riot has lots of giveaways, including A $250 Barnes & Noble Gift Card!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!