When I heard that a YA prehistoric fantasy was coming out, I was ready to jump on board – this book sounded like it would be right up my alley! And it was – I thought it was a fun read, but I just felt like it was lacking something that would make it really special. What Fed My Addiction: Prehistoric times. Yep, this book took place sometime shortly after mankind made its way out of caves. We got to see interesting details (or, at least imaginings) about the clans and the way they worked and what it would be like to live in a time when it was truly man against nature (and nature often won). Then, of course, there were wooly mammoths and such. The setting was definitely my favorite part of the book! Kol – I liked Kol, the main character of the book. I felt for the poor… Read more »
- Popular Features
- Birthdays & Blogoversaries
- Current Giveaways
- Editing Services
Series: Ivory and Bone
- +2018 (62)
- —April (12)
- The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre: A Dual Review with Danielle Hammelef
- Sunday Post & Giveaways Galore - 4/22/18
- Expectations About POC Names in Books. Let's Discuss.
- Sunday Post & Giveaways Galore - 4/15/18
- Picture Us In the Light by Kelly Loy Gilbert: So Much I Want to Say About this Book (But I Can't)
- Why Is Voice in Writing So Hard? And Do You Think About It When You Read? Let's Discuss.
- Sunday Post & Giveaways Galore - 4/8/18
- Bite-Sized Reviews of Tyler Johnson Was Here, Dark Breaks the Dawn, Tom Sawyer and What Maya Saw
- Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi: This Book Is the Definition of Delightful!
- (My Actual) Sunday (Monday) Post & Giveaways Galore
- APRIL FOOLS! Sunday Post & Giveaways Galore - 4/1/18
- April 2018 Discussion Challenge & Giveaway
- +March (14)
- +February (16)
- +January (20)
- —April (12)
- +2017 (245)
- +2016 (270)
- +2015 (295)
- +2014 (333)
- +2013 (274)
Reviews Coming Soon
Grab My Button!
<div align="center"><a href="http://feedyourfictionaddiction.com/" title="Feed Your Fiction Addiction" target="_blank"><img src="http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/FeedYourFictionAddiction/media/FYFA-Fox-Girl-Button_zpsyqtu4d9h.png.html" alt="Feed Your Fiction Addiction" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Header and button artwork created by Tabitha. Check her site out HERE