I’ve got four bite-sized reviews today. Three new(ish) releases and one backlist book. I hope these bite-sized reviews will be enough to feed your fiction addiction! I honestly don’t even know how to describe in words how I felt about this book. You almost just have to experience it for yourself to understand its brilliance. When I started the book, I was both delighted and scared to see that it was written in verse (it’s all free verse, with one concrete poem thrown in there). How would Reynolds convey the story with so few words and still connect us to the characters? Would I know what the heck was going on? Turns out that Reynolds did indeed convince me to care about Will in a sparse number of actual words—and time, really. Most of the book takes place during a sixty-second elevator ride (though it tells a story that actually spans… Read more »
- About Nicole
- Popular Features
- 2020 Book Blog Discussion Challenge Sign-Up
- Discussion Post Ideas
- Master List of 2019 Reading & Blogging Challenges
- 2019 Discussion Challenge
- 2018 Discussion Challenge
- List of 2018 Challenges
- 2017 Discussion Challenge
- 2017 Bookopoly Progress
- List of 2017 Challenges
- 2016 Discussion Challenge
- List of 2016 Challenges
- 2015 Discussion Challenge
- Current Giveaways
Publisher: Park Row Books
- +2020 (49)
- —March (16)
- In the Red by Christopher Swiedler: A Stunning Survival Story Set on Mars!
- Sunday Post: Book Pre-order Campaigns & Giveaways Galore – 3/29/20
- March 2020 Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up Link-Up & Giveaway!
- Google Searches Are Weird (AKA: You Found Me HOW?)
- Sunday Post: Book Pre-order Campaigns & Giveaways Galore – 3/22/20
- A Beginning at the End by Mike Chen: A Little Light Pandemic Reading, Anyone?
- Don't Check Out This Book! by Kate Klise & M. Sarah Klise: Blog Tour Review
- Sunday Post: Book Pre-order Campaigns & Giveaways Galore – 3/15/20
- Bite-Sized Reviews of Freaky in Fresno, Descendant of the Crane, Frazzled: Everyday Disasters and Impending Doom, & A Dash of Trouble
- All Those Deleted Drafts. Let's Discuss.
- Sunday Post: Book Pre-order Campaigns & Giveaways Galore – 3/8/20
- Fun with Spam #12
- If We Were Giants by Dave Matthews and Clete Barrett Smith
- February 2020 Wrap-Up & Best of the Bunch
- Sunday Post: Book Pre-order Campaigns & Giveaways Galore – 3/1/20
- March 2020 Discussion Challenge Link-Up & Giveaway!
- +February (14)
- +January (19)
- —March (16)
- +2019 (192)
- +2018 (192)
- +2017 (232)
- +2016 (243)
- +2015 (241)
- +2014 (238)
- +2013 (205)
Reviews Coming Soon!
Grab My Button!
<div align="center"><a href="http://feedyourfictionaddiction.com/" title="Feed Your Fiction Addiction" target="_blank"><img src="http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/FeedYourFictionAddiction/media/FYFA-Fox-Girl-Button_zpsyqtu4d9h.png.html" alt="Feed Your Fiction Addiction" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Header and button artwork created by Tabitha. Check her site out HERE