Well, it’s back to school time here, and almost fall. How do we feel about fall? (I personally like the cooler weather, but dislike the impending winter doom, so 🤷♀️)
- If you don’t know what this challenge is all about or haven’t signed up yet (but want to), head on over to the challenge sign-up page to learn more!
- Even if you’d rather not join, we hope you’ll stop by occasionally to check out the MANY discussion posts that are being linked up here – there are lots of great discussions going on!
- Looking for even more inspiration, or want to see some discussion posts as an example? Check out the discussion posts on Feed Your Fiction Addiction or It Starts at Midnight!
This month’s featured blogger (as chosen by Shannon) is Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?. Here are a couple of posts that Shannon has especially loved:
- Do you want people to point out the flaws in your reviews?
- Why are we okay with human violence but not animal cruelty? (I have wondered this so often!!)
(Commenting on any of Lindsi’s discussions will give you extra entries in the giveaway, by the way—if you already commented on them when they went up originally, that counts too!)
For the September giveaway, I will choose your book! You will give me a few choices, and I shall decide because it sounds like a fun way to liven up the giveaway, yay! As always, the giveaway is open to anyone that The Book Depository ships to (or, if TBD doesn’t ship to you, you could choose an ebook!) up to a $17 value.
Make sure to link up all of your September discussion posts here. This linky and the September giveaway will be open until October 7th (to give people a little extra time to link up – just in case you’re disorganized like we are). If, by some chance, you forget to link up a post this month, you can add it to next month’s linky (but no duplicates, please).
Go forth and discuss!