Sunday Post & Giveaways Galore – 6/15/14
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on my blog and share news about what’s coming up in the week ahead.
Last week on FYFA:
I think I’ve done most of my updates on BEA now (though I might have one more post about what I learned and what I hope the BEA organizers learned). Things should be getting back to normal around here! Here’s what you may have last this week:
- Time Return and Time Lock by Micah Caida (reviews & giveaway) – Still time to get the first book for free and to enter to win lots of awesome prizes!
- Why I Love/Hate Robert Jordan (review) – A slightly different review of The Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan.
- Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year – Take a look at everything I reviewed in May and find out which was my favorite read!
- Rematch, Deuce and Double Fault by Janine Caldwell (review & giveaway) – Last chance to enter to win signed paperbacks of the whole series!
- The Artful by Wilbert Stanton (excerpt, character interview & giveaway) – Last chance to win a paperback. Still plenty of time to time to enter to win the ebook copy!
- Book Location I’d Like to Visit (Feature & Follow Friday) – Find out where I’d love to go!
- Unicorn Thief by R.R. Russell (Middle Grade Spotlight/review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a hardcover copy of the book!
- True North: Finding Us by Allie Juliette Mousseau (spotlight & giveaway) – Last chance to enter to win a $25 gift card and lots of other awesome prizes!
Coming this week on FYFA:
- 10 Things I Did Wrong at BEA (Oops! I didn’t get to this one last week.)
- Fan Art by Sarah Tregay (blitz & giveaway)
- Afterlife Academy by Jaimie Admans (review)
- Invisible Magic by Mary Buckham (review)
- Talented by Sophie Davis (review)
- Colleen Hoover’s Maybe Someday book signing and concert – Probably the most enjoyable author event I’ve ever been to! I want to tell you all about it!
Thanks to Mismatched Bookends
and Avery Aster
Paperbacks Purchased (& Signed)
(At the Colleen Hoover Maybe Someday event–I also got my previously purchased copy of Maybe Someday signed–and at the Your Perfect Life release event).
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones that are listed above.)
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways running on your site right now?
Feel free to share them in the comments!