Um hi, how is it May already? This year is going by so fast! And as always, everyone is posting amazing discussions!
The winner of our February discussion challenge giveaway was Jessica @ a GREAT Read! She chose Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly, someone remind me to pre-order it, yeah? (Kidding, writing this post reminded me, so I did it just now!)
- If you don’t know what this challenge is all about or haven’t signed up yet (but want to), head on over to the challenge sign-up page to learn more!
- Even if you’d rather not join, we hope you’ll stop by occasionally to check out the MANY discussion posts that are being linked up here – there’s lots of great discussions going on!
- Looking for even more inspiration, or want to see some discussion posts as an example? Check out the discussion posts on Feed Your Fiction Addiction or It Starts at Midnight!
This month’s featured blogger (as chosen by Shannon) is AJ @ Read All the Things! She posts discussions that are truly unique and always make me chuckle! Here are two I especially enjoyed:
- AJ wants to read about these ancient bad decisions (as does Shannon!)
- 10 things authors get wrong about high school
(Commenting on any of the discussions at Read All the Things! will give you extra entries in the giveaway, by the way—if you already commented on them when they went up originally, that counts too!)
So, it’s Mother’s Day in the US this month so you can pick… any book that has a mom in it. Which is probably all the books? Or at least, 99% of them. Plus we’d never actually check (or care), so. 😀 As always, the giveaway is open to anyone that The Book Depository ships to (or, if TBD doesn’t ship to you, you could choose an ebook!) up to a $17 value.
Make sure to link up all of your May discussion posts here. This linky and the May giveaway will be open until June 7th (to give people a little extra time to link up – just in case you’re disorganized like we are). If, by some chance, you forget to link up a post this month, you can add it to next month’s linky (but no duplicates, please).