If it wasn’t one o’clock in the morning, I’d tell you why all of these books made me cry, but instead I’m resorting to a list (or pictures, really). I know that there are many more books out there that made me cry – like I said, I cry easily!!
- About Nicole
- Popular Features
- Current Giveaways
- Bookish Pre-Order Campaigns!
30 Responses to “Top Ten Books that Made Me Cry”
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- +2021 (71)
- —June (10)
- The Joys of Verse Novels, Graphic Novels and Other Very Quick Reads. Let's Discuss!
- Rea and the Blood of the Nectar by Payal Doshi: Review and Payal's Top Ten Addictions
- Sunday Post: Book Pre-order Campaigns & Giveaways Galore – 6/20/21
- Glow by Ruth Forman & Illustrated by Geneva Bowers
- Sunday Post: Book Pre-order Campaigns & Giveaways Galore – 6/13/21
- How to Create Book Page Art. (And a Peek at Mine!)
- Sunday Post: Book Pre-order Campaigns & Giveaways Galore – 6/6/21
- Bite-Sized Reviews of These Violent Delights, Sunkissed, Cemetery Boys, and The Startup Squad Series
- May 2021 Monthly Wrap-Up & Best of the Bunch
- June 2021 Discussion Challenge Link-Up & Giveaway
- +May (11)
- +April (10)
- +March (14)
- +February (14)
- +January (12)
- —June (10)
- +2020 (157)
- +2019 (192)
- +2018 (192)
- +2017 (232)
- +2016 (243)
- +2015 (241)
- +2014 (238)
- +2013 (205)
Reviews Coming Soon!
All Bookshop links are affiliate links. Purchases from them will give Feed Your Fiction Addiction a small commission.
Grab My Button!
<div align="center"><a href="http://feedyourfictionaddiction.com/" title="Feed Your Fiction Addiction" target="_blank"><img src="http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/FeedYourFictionAddiction/media/FYFA-Fox-Girl-Button_zpsyqtu4d9h.png.html" alt="Feed Your Fiction Addiction" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Header and button artwork created by Tabitha. Check her site out HERE