Best of the Bunch is a book blog hop hosted over at Always Lost in Stories on the last day of each month, where we can look back over the books we have read over this past month and give a Best of the Bunch award to our favorite book of that month.
I thought I didn’t read quite as much this month because it was kind of a crazy month for me, but when I looked at the number of books I reviewed, it ended up being more than last month!
This month I reviewed the following:
- I Am the Mission by Allen Zadoff | Review | Rating 4/5
- Sunshine by Nikki Rae | Review | Rating 5/5
- Sun Poisoned by Nikki Rae | Review | Rating 5/5
- Sun Damage by Nikki Rae | Review | Rating 4/5
- Carrier by Anne Tibbets | Review | Rating 5/5
- How to Get Ainsley Bishop to Fall in Love with You by T.M. Franklin | Review 4/5
- Revolutionary by Krista McGee | Review | Rating 4.5/5
- My Life From Hell by Tellulah Darling | Review | Rating: 5/5
Then Myles enters her life, and he has more than a few secrets of his own. Sophie discovers that when she’s with him she is feeling too much. Remembering too much.
It’s one thing covering up her own dark past, but does she really need to worry about people finding out just how much Myles likes her? Or that despite how much she doesn’t want to repeat past mistakes, she kind of likes him back? Not to mention the fact that she now has to conceal that Myles drinks blood-that he says he’s about four hundred years old.
But Sophie can deal with this little glitch, no problem. Even if she’s putting the few people she loves at risk. Suddenly, those who were monsters before are just people, and the monsters? They’re real. Now being a normal human being is the least of her problems. Now she has to stay alive.