The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on my blog and share news about what’s coming up in the week ahead.
Last week on FYFA:
I’ve been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately with editing and blogging. I actually haven’t had all that much time to read, which doesn’t happen too often. But I love editing, so it’s all good!
Here’s what you may have missed last week:
- Invisible by Dawn Metcalf (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a paperback ARC!
- Let’s Discuss – Pride & Prejudice Next Steps: Need Your Advice!
- Follow Me Home by Monica Goulet (excerpt & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a gift card!
- The Donor by Nikki Rae – (cover reveal & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a signed paperback!
- Lost in Starlight by Sherry Soule (review)
- White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout (review)
Next week on FYFA:
- Fierce Reads Tour Recap
- Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout (review & giveaway)
- Bloodrealms by Aurora Whittet (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Followers (a discussion of whether or not the number of followers is important and what we should/shouldn’t do to get them)
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Ashley over at NoseGraze gave her opinion on Why “Follow Backs” Are Pointless (I actually don’t 100% agree – I’ve thought a lot about this recently and plan to write my own post about followers soon. But it’s a great discussion and some food for thought!)
- Shannon over at It Starts at Midnight wonders if she’s Too Easy to Please?
- Jamie at The Perpetual Page Turner talks about why she hates to DNF in 8 Reasons I Struggle to Put Down a Book
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- Keep Me Safe by Maya Banks (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a paperback copy!
- Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win an ARC!
- Twixt Guided Tour Stop #2 – (character guest post & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win the prize pack, which includes a gift card and the first book in the series!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- Something Wicked Strikes Blog Hop
- I Am a Reader is giving away $69 or a Kindle this month!
- October 2014 New Release Hop
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now?
Feel free to share them in the comments!
Both of your new books are new to me, I am excited for your reviews!
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
My blog was stressing me out this month as well! I’m glad you’re enjoying editing though. Sometimes work can be a lot of fun! I’m excited because my daughter has time to help with the blog a bit and is posting her poetry!
Curious about your Let’s Discuss for this week. That’s something I try not to get stressed about but whew… it’s hard not to!
Have a great week!
I hope things will settle down some for you this week. I’ve managed to get ahead on blogging but I’m about four books behind on reviews. Grrr..
Have a lovely week!
OOh nice! These are new to me but I have been seeing a lot of the first one around the blogosphere lately! Hope you enjoy them both!
Here’s my STS
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower 🙂
I am looking forward to your review of Stone Cold Touch (I still have to read the first book) and your let’s discuss post next week!
I actually had a bit more time to read this week! So there will be actually two reviews on my blog this week!
I swear I subscribed to the comments of your Pride & Prejudice post but never received any e-mails, thanks for the reminder to revisit it. I didn’t completely agree with NoseGraze’s post either, so I’ll definitely be checking out your thoughts later this week to see what you have to say.
Hmmm … Hopefully the subscribe feature is working properly. I’ll have to have someone test it for me. I haven’t checked it out since I moved to WordPress. Thanks for the heads-up!
Can’t wait for your post on followers!
Aww yay, I see me! Thanks so much 🙂 I cannot wait for your post on followers either! I read Ashley’s post, and I do kind of see her point, but I don’t completely agree either, so I am super curious to read your thoughts! Hope you have a great week!
Put up my post about followers today if you want to check it out!