Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
It was my birthday this week!! Make sure that you head over and enter my birthday and blogoversary giveaway. I got a new computer, which I’ll tell you all about in a future discussion – it’s really awesome! Other than that, it was a pretty normal week. I did a different discussion than what I had planned (yeah, I reserve the right to change pretty much anything I say is going to happen, ’cause things change around here, and I just never know) – I decided that I wanted to post something more cheerful!
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- The 100 by Kass Morgan (review)
- My Birthday and Blogoversary Giveaway! – Still time to enter to win a book of your choice!
- The Core by Kate Thomas (release day feature & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win!
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Why I LOVE My Library!
Next week on FYFA:
- Mortal Heart and Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (reviews)
- Removed by S.J. Pajonas (review)
- Gathering Frost by Kaitlyn Davis (blitz & giveaway)
- Let’s Discuss – BEA Versus the Other Book Conferences: What’s the Best?
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- There are SO many awesome discussions linked up in the February link-up for the 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge! Make sure you check them all out! Here are just a few of my favorites so far from February so far:
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- February 2015 Discussion Challenge Link-up (& Giveaway) – Join us and enter to win any 2015 release!
- How I Fly by Ann Eliot – Still time to enter to win the $25 giveaway!
- Racing Hearts by Laura Lascarso – Still time to enter to win the $10 giveaway
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- Nobody over at The Story Goes is celebrating revealing … her name! Enter to win a fantasy novel!
- Jamie over at The Perpetual Page Turner is giving away copies of Red Queen, The Last Time We Say Goodbye and My Heart and Other Black Holes.
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!