Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
This week was much calmer than last week. I completed editing The Core by Kate Thomas (L.A. Starkey) – it will be featured on my blog later this week! My son had a violin recital yesterday – the first recital that he’s ever loved. Why, you ask? Because his violin teacher allowed him to play the theme to Super Mario Brothers as his recital piece. Yeah, he was thrilled.
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- January Wrap-Up and Best of the Bunch
- How I Fly by Ann Eliot (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win the $25 giveaway!
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (review)
- Racing Hearts by Laura Lascarso (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win the $10 giveaway!
- Let’s Discuss – I’m a Series Failure
Next week on FYFA:
- The Core by Kate Thomas (release day feature & giveaway)
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson (review)
- The 100 by Kass Morgan (review)
- Let’s Discuss – That Book You Wanted to Love
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- There are SO many awesome discussions linked up in the February link-up for the 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge! Maker sure you check them all out!
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- In His Keeping by Maya Banks (review & giveaway)
- February 2015 Discussion Challenge Link-up (& Giveaway) – Join us and enter to win any 2015 release!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- 14 Days of Swoon Blog Hop – This one seems so fun!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!