Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
This week seemed to fly by!! We’re still in Colorado and we celebrated my son’s 13th birthday and, of course, 4th of July – fireworks in Breckenridge were amazing!!
Vacation is almost over now and it will be back to the real world!
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog last week:
- Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway (5 star review)
- Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a copy of the book and lots more!
- July Discussion Challenge Link-up & Giveaway
- Safe at Last by Maya Banks (review)
- June Wrap-up and Best of the Bunch – Find out what my favorite read of June was!
- Let’s Discuss – Why Disorganized Blogging and Vacations Don’t Mix (But I Smushed Them Together Anyway)
Next week on FYFA:
I actually stuck to this (for the most part) last week. I’ve got this week pretty well planned out, so this should basically be it!
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (review) – This is actually written and ready to go up tomorrow morning. I promise.
- Top Ten Popular Books I Haven’t Yet Read – You get to decide which one I will read!!
- The Six by Mark Alpert (review)
- Jesse’s Girl by Miranda Kenneally (review & giveaway)
- Anya and the Shy Guy by Suze Winegardner (review & giveaway)
- Let’s Discuss – something 🙂
My daughter and I saw that this book is coming out by one of the “Erin Hunter”s and she was really excited to read it. So, I figured I’d pick it up for her and we could read it together!
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
I’m just not going to even pretend here. I am woefully behind on the discussion challenge and have been pretty out of the loop this week.
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- The Forgotten Mountain by Heather Lyons (All-Time Favorite review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a signed copy of the first book in the series and a really pretty bracelet!
- The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michele Madow – Still time to win a copy of the book (when you click on the link, you’ll be brought to my review of the second book in the series, so don’t be confused!)
- June Discussion Challenge – Last chance to link-up June discussions and enter the giveaway!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
Lots of great giveaways this week!!
- I am SO excited about The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye, which is releasing in 2016!! I have only ever read one other thing by this author – a short story called “The Chemistry of You and Me” – but it was AMAZING!!! (Seriously, go read about it HERE.) Well, Evelyn is doing character reveals on her website for the new book and each reveal comes with a giveaway. This week you can win Vinka’s necklace and a handwritten note.
- Nicole over at Quality Fangirls is hosting a BookCon giveaway. There are tons of different prizes like a signed Throne of Glass hardcover and lithograph poster, some TMI Swag, Illuminae and lots, lots more!
- Danielle over at Love at First Page and Lili at Lili’s Reflections are doing a Summer of Series promotion and giving away LOTS of books, including the first 3 books in the Memoirs of Lady Trent series, an ebook of any of Megan Erickson’s books, choice of signed Jesse’s Girl, Catching Jordan, or Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally, a book by Amy Plum, a $10 B&N or Amazon gift card, and an ARC of Sunrise by Mike Mullin. Plus, there are lots more coming!
- Shannon over at It Starts at Midnight is giving away an ARC of The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick!
- Candace’s Book Blog and Pure Imagination have a weekly post called Saturday Situation, where people can link up their giveaways and reviews that need some more love. There are hundreds of posts listed there, so you should definitely check it out!
- Kritika over at Snowflakes and Spider Silk is doing a read-along of The Gentleman Bastard series (AKA Lies of Locke Lomora) and is giving away a pre-order of the fourth book in the series.
- Enter to win a $50 gift card from the tour for A Taylor-Made Life over at Tome Tender!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!