Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
Not too much to say about this week. Things have been … going. Though I DID get some fantabulous artwork for my birthday from Tabitha. I’ll try to post pictures later this week or in next week’s Sunday Post!
Here’s what you may have missed last week:
- After the Woods by Kim Savage – Traveling ARC Review & Giveaway – Still time to enter to win a copy of the book!
- Bite-Sized Reviews – Their Fractured Light, The Distance Between Us, The Summer I Became a Nerd
- Underground by Janelle Stalder – Review
- Books that Intimidate Us – Let’s Discuss!
- Air Awakens by Elise Kova – Review
Next week on FYFA:
- February Wrap-Up Round-Up Link-Up (later today!)
- Nora and Kettle by Lauren Nicolle Taylor – Review and Giveaway
- February Recap
- Titans by Victoria Scott – Review
- Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor – Review
- Let’s Discuss – Something bookish! 🙂
Book Blogger Birthdays and Blogoversaries:
A few blogoversaries coming up next week!! I hope you’ll stop on by these blogs and send the bloggers some cheer in honor of their special days! (And check out the calendar to see what you might have just missed or what’s coming up.)
- Mar 1st – Rebel Mommy Book Blog‘s Blogoversary
- Mar 1st – The Book Boulevard‘s Blogoversary
- Mar 4th – Please Feed The Bookworm‘s Blogoversary
Thanks so much to Star-Crossed Book Blog and Simon Pulse!
Most of these were from The Book Outlet President’s Day Sale (I also bought some for my secret sis that aren’t pictured!).
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
As always, so many amazing discussions going on! Here are a few of my favorites:
- Joan @ Fiddler Blue talks about 4 Common Maladies of a Bookworm
- Kat @ Life and Other Disasters talks about Interaction on Book Review Posts.
- Becky @ A Fool’s Ingenuity asks Do You Read Out Of Your Comfort Zone?
- Alyssa @ Sunrise Avenue tells us about her Little Free Library!
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- January Wrap-Up Round-Up Giveaway – Last chance to enter to win a stack of books (US) or a book of your choice (INT)
- Birthday & Third Blogoversary Giveaway – To celebrate my special days, I’ve decided that my followers need the chance to win books!
- February Discussion Challenge Link-Up and Giveaway! – Link up your February discussions here and enter the giveaway!
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye – Still time to enter to win an autographed ARC of The Crown’s Game
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
There are tons of giveaways going on around the blogosphere!
- Alyssa at The Devil Orders Takeout is celebrating her birthday with some fun giveaways!
- Lots of blogs participating in the Leap Into Books Giveaway Hop!
- Head over to Pandora’s Books for a chance to win a Pre-Order of Unrivaled by Alyson Noel.
- Lots of blogs participating in the New Release Giveaway Hop!
- Head over to It Starts at Midnight to win a Paperback Copy of Earth’s End or 2 E-book copies of Earth’s End.
- Clean Teen Publishing is giving away a Clean Teen Publishing Gift Basket with Kindle Fire, Books, Swag, and More!
- Author Hannah Fielding is giving away a £100/$150 Amazon Gift Card!
- Head over to The Irish Banana for a chance to win A Harper Teen Summer 2016 Catalog prizepack of 45+ books and A Finished Copy PreOrder of Any Book Featured On the Tour!
- Kissin’ Blue Karen has a giveaway for a hardcover of REBEL OF THE SANDS by Alwyn Hamilton.
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!
I really liked I’ll Give You The Sun, so I hope you like it, too. I also bought a bunch of books from Book Outlet’s President’s Day sale. Book Outlet always seems to mess up my book-buying bans.
A Daring Sacrifice looks like an interesting retelling of Robin Hood. I hope you enjoy it and have a great week!
Oh, I don’t think I could read Come Back to Me. Tell me how it isssss! LOL 🙂
OOOh nice book haul!!! I just finished Murder of Crows this past week! Hopefully in April…or later this month if I’m reading faster–I hope to get caught up in this series! Hope you love all your new reads!
Here’s my STS
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower 🙂
I’ve been trying to make my rounds, too! This yearbook thing is a power drain. Only a couple more weeks until it’s sent to publish, and then we’ll be marketing, marketing, marketing!
Well, if things are going…I hope they are MOSTLY going well. 🙂 I’m hosting this week will be a good one for me – not too stressful or anything. I really need to schedule more posts!
Omigosh. Look at that massive Sanderson book!
I’m in a bit of a slump,all around. I haven’t found a book that really clicks with me. Hope that changes with the book I just started.
I’m so glad rafflecopter picked you to win Come Back to Me. Have fun meeting Kit & Jessa whenever you pick it up. Ohhhh I can’t wait for your Into the Dim & Titans review! I’m SO excited for Into the Dim, and hopefully you had fun reading the book because it sounds fabulous! Fingers crossed. 🙂