Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
First off, happy Mother’s Day to all you moms out there! I hope you have a fantastic day with your families! We have a relatively low-key day planned, which is just fine with me. Next week will be crazy because …
Next week is BEA!!! I can’t wait! This past week, I’ve been trying to prepare – figure out my schedule, what I’m going to wear, etc. – but it’s always so overwhelming with something like this. I’m sure I’ll still be racing around like a madwoman at the last minute!
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Sign-Up
- April Recap
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys – Five Star Review & Giveaway – Still time to enter to win my signed ARC copy of the book!
- Do Stats and Reports Help You? Let’s Discuss!
And, while this isn’t technically on my blog, the giveaway for this month’s Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up was posted on 125 Pages today! You can enter to win a Grab Bag of Goodies, Including 2 books from BEA16!
Next week on FYFA:
Honestly, I have no idea how much I’ll get posted next week with BEA. I’ll probably post some BEA updates, but maybe not. I have a review that’s supposed to go up for The Season of You & Me, but I haven’t been able to access the book, so I’m not sure if that’s going up or not. Basically, my schedule for next week is a mess. I DO have one post written and scheduled already, though –
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye – Review
Clean Sweep ARC Challenge April Update:
I’ve read three books for the challenge so far! You can see my update on my Clean Sweep Challenge Sign-up Page
Book Blogger Birthdays and Blogoversaries:
Lots of things to celebrate next week! I hope you’ll stop by these blogs and send the bloggers some cheer in honor of their special days! (And check out the calendar to see what you might have just missed or what’s coming up.)
- May 9 – KissinBlueKaren‘s Blogoversary
- May 10 – Lovely Reads‘ Blogoversary
- May 11 – Ashleyz Wonderland’s Blogoversary
- May 13 – The Story Goes’… Blogoversary
I won this box of books from Emily over at Red House Books! Thanks so much, Emily!!!
Audiobook from SYNC:
Got these two books for signing up for Michele Madow’s mailing list!
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
I have to confess that I’ve spent this week preparing for BEA and finishing a proofread, so I haven’t gotten around much this week. But if you didn’t see about SYNC last week, check it out – it’s not too late to get the first two audiobooks!
- Charlie @ Girl of 1000 Wonders is spreading the word about the free YA Audiobooks that you can get via SYNC starting next week!
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- May Discussion Challenge Link-Up & Giveaway – Link up your Mayl discussion posts and enter to win a book of your choice!
- Pre-order THE DARKEST TORMENT by Gena Showalter and get an e-copy of The Darkest Day, a short Lords of the Underworld scene, or an e-copy of Kat in Zombieland, an AiZ short story. Plus, you’ll be entered to win more prizes!
- Pre-order IVORY & BONE by Julie Eshbaugh and get a swag pack – you’ll also be entered to win other prizes!
- Pre-order THE PROBLEM WITH FOREVER by Jennifer L. Armentrout and get immediate access to an extended excerpt from the book and a swag pack.
- Pre-order GIRL AGAINST THE UNIVERSE by Paula Stokes and receive a swag pack, plus you’ll be entered to win a bigger prize!
- Pre-order Evelyn Skye’s THE CROWN’S GAME and receive some special goodies! All of the swag has been unlocked AND the last gift for pre-ordering is to get your name in the acknowledgements of the next book!!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
There are tons of giveaways going on around the blogosphere!
- Tonyalee over at Lilybloombooks has created a Middle Grade Madness link-up. Link-up your reviews of middle grade books and enter to win one!
- Enter to have your name in the list of casualties in Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff!!
- Nori @ Read Write Love 28 is celebrating her birthday with a giveaway – enter to win a book of your choice!
- Lots of blogs participating in the Children’s Book Week Giveaway Hop!
- Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books is running the Meet the Newbies event where you can win 1 Pre-Order or Finished Copy of Any Debut Novel Featured on Meet the Newbies (INT) – Several of the tour stops also have individual giveaways as well!
- Lori over at Writing My Own Fairy Tale does a Friday Grab Bag where she gives away an ARC from her ARC list.
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!