I decided to make this month’s wrap-up post quick since there are so many year-end wrap-ups going up. I couldn’t bear to leave my December reviews (and other posts) out in the cold, though!
Features & Discussions:
2018 Book Blog Discussion Challenge Sign-Up – Come join us and discuss books in 2018!!
Looking for a List of 2018 Reading/Book Blogging Challenges? Look No Further! – This list is HUGE and you should definitely check it out!
Why Can’t I Seem to Read Lately? Let’s Discuss.
Do I Like Some Books Better as Audiobooks? Let’s Discuss.
Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag
Top 10 of 2017: New-to-Me Authors
Top 10 of 2017: Favorite Females
2017 End of Year Wrap-Up Round-Up Link-Up – Link up your December wrap-ups AND all of your year-end wrap-up posts (Top 10 lists, etc).
Top 10 of 2017: Best Boys in Books
2018 Reading Challenge Sign-Ups and Wrap-Up of My 2017 Challenges
Top 10 of 2017: Cover Love
Top 10 of 2017: The Best of 2017!!
December 2017 Reviews
Not as many reviews this month since year-end wrap-ups dominated the end of December.
- Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne | Review | Rating: 4.5/5
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green | Review | Rating: 4/5
- My Name Is Jason. Mine Too by Jason Reynolds & Jason Griffin | Review | Rating: 3.5/5
- When in Rome by C.J. Duggan| Review | Rating: 4/5
- The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson | Review | Rating: 2.5/5
- The Evaporation of Sofi Snow | Review | Rating: 4/5
- Island of Exiles by Erica Cameron | Review | Rating: 4/5
- Sea of Strangers by Erica Cameron | Review | Rating: 3/5
- Meet Cute: Some People Are Destined to Meet | Review | Rating: 4/5
December Best of the Bunch:
(Best of the Bunch is hosted over at Cocoon of Books. We link up our favorite reads of the month!)
Rosemarked wins for December! This book was really original, and I loved it!
Don’t forget to link your December and year-end wrap-up posts up to the Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up! And check out the giveaway, which will be posted here on Feed Your Fiction Addiction right around the 7th!