The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on my blog and share news about what’s coming up in the week ahead.
This past week on FYFA (and in my life):
Another two weeks since my Sunday Post, this time because we’ve been planning both my mother-in-law’s celebration of life service and a vacation to Spain (a weird combination, I know). We’re going to be traveling back to Arizona for the celebration of life next week–the trip to Spain won’t happen until this summer at the end of my younger daughter’s study abroad, but we needed to get things booked for it, especially for her trip because she leaves in May. Other than that, it’s just been work as usual.
What I Read This Week:
- I read The Guardian Test by Christina Soontornvat, Answers in the Pages by David Levithan, They Called Us Enemy by George Takei, and Good Different by Meg Eden Kuyatt.
- I listened to The Last Mapmaker by Christina Soontornvat.
- Loved every one of them!
What I Watched:
- I kept hearing so many good things about The Last of Us—I had to jump back in and keep watching. Yes, episode 3 is just as incredible as everyone has been saying. If you haven’t watched this show (and you can handle zombies), you need to!
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog since my last Sunday Post:
- FEBRUARY 2023 MONTHLY WRAP-UP ROUND-UP LINK-UP AND GIVEAWAY
- MARCH 2023 DISCUSSION CHALLENGE LINK-UP & GIVEAWAY!
Book Blogger Birthdays and Blogoversaries:
Here are the birthdays and blogoversaries for this week! I hope you’ll go wish these bloggers well on their special days! Make sure you check out the calendar to see what you might have just missed or what’s coming up. (If you want to be added to the calendar, it’s easy! Just fill out the birthday/blogoversary form.
- 2/26 – Tayside Book Blog‘s Blogoversary
- 3/1 – The Heart of a Book Blogger‘s Blogoversary
- 3/4 – Reader Voracious‘s Blogoversary
- 3/6 – Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA‘s Birthday
- 3/6 – SweetlyBSquared‘s Blogoversary
- 3/7- Literary Rambles‘ Blogoversary
That’s all I’m sharing for now. I’ll have pre-order campaigns to share next week!
Lots of good stuff! Have any news? Feel free to share in the comments!