Sunday Post & Giveaways Galore – 5/25/14
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on my blog and share news about what’s coming up in the week ahead.
Last week on FYFA:
It’s been so nice to finally see the sunshine here in Chicagoland! I’ve been working hard to get ready for BEA and I CAN’T WAIT! Here’s what you may have missed this past week on FYFA:
Coming this week on FYFA:
Since I’m heading out to BEA on Tuesday night, I might not be as active on my blog this week. But I’ve still got some good things planned!
- Starcursed by Nandini Bajpai (review)
- My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal (review & giveaway)
- Middle Grade Spotlight – The Unicorn Thief by R.R. Russell (review and giveaway)
Here’s what I got this week!
eBooks for Review:
I won this one from the True North:Finding Us release party. Thanks Samantha Jacobey!
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones that are listed above.)
- Orenda by Ruth Silver (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a gift card and a copy of the book!
- Shadow Fire by Kimber Leigh Wheaton (review & giveaway) – Last chance to enter to win a $25 gift card!
- True North: Finding Us by Allie Juliette Mousseau (excerpt & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways running on your site right now?
Feel free to share them in the comments!