Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
Well, here we are in 2015! Whew! It feels like there’s so much to catch up on right now. I love reading all of the end of year wrap-up posts and resolution posts that go up this time of year. I only posted one review this week because I had so many other things going on!
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Mad World by Kate L. Mary (review)
- Atlantis Rising by Gloria Claw (blitz & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win one of three prize packs!
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Online Identity: Who Are You Online
- When by Victoria Laurie (review)
- Skin by Donna Jo Napoli (review)
Next week on FYFA:
- The Last Orphans by N.W. Harris (review)
- Jackaby by William Ritter (review)
- Shapes the Sunlight Takes by Josh Wagner (review & giveaway)
- Let’s Discuss – Can You Resist ARCs?
From NetGalley & Edelweiss:
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- There are already almost 40 awesome discussion posts linked up right HERE in the 2015 Discussion Challenge January link-up. I’m so excited!!! Make sure you head over there to read them!!
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- 2015 Discussion Challenge January Link-up (& Giveaway) – Our challenge is underway! Check this post out throughout the month to read everyone’s discussion posts! And it’s not too late to join us (and enter the giveaway!)
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- Wishful Endings – Enter to win an eBook prize package of five Month9Books of your choice!
- Link up your Sci-Fi and Fantasy posts to On Starships and Dragonwings and enter to win a $5 gift card or two ARCs.
- On Starships and Dragonwings is also giving away an ARC of The Mime Order!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!