My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics I’ve Ever Done
Top Ten Tuesday has been around for five years! In honor of the meme’s birthday, The Broke and the Bookish asked us to list our favorite TTT topics ever! I haven’t been around since the beginning, but there have been plenty of TTTs I’ve loved! Clicking on the book cover will bring you to the post that featured that book!
- Top Ten Covers – The very first TTT I ever participated in was my top ten covers. I’m a sucker for a pretty cover!!
- Top Ten Books that Should be Required Reading – These books should totally be taught in school!
- Top Ten Unusual Character Names – So many crazy character names!
- Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign – Again, my obsession with covers.
- Top Ten Books that Made Me Cry – I LOVE books that make me cry!
- Top Ten Most Unique Books I’ve Read – This is just a fun list!
- Top Ten Cover Trends I Love (or Hate) – Um, yeah, you’re seeing a pattern here.
- Top Ten Recommendations – Books I’d recommend in some of my favorite genres.
- Top Ten Indie Books for People Who Love Dystopian/Paranormal/Fantasy – Similar to my recommendations one, but this time it’s all indies that I think deserve a little more attention.
- Top Ten Favorite Books of All Time – ‘Cause who doesn’t like to talk about all-time favorites?
So, what are some of your favorite TTT posts?
Awesome list! My blog is still a baby (less than a year old) so a lot of these topics are brand new to me. I love looking at everyone’s topics over the years.
Hope you get to participate in TTTs for many years to come!
Fun post and it’s fun to see all of the past topics and what books you choose for them. 🙂
It was so fun to reminisce!
Great list! I included my first ever TTT too! That first one has to be a favorite. I also included the one about “Cover Trends You Love.” I love all the pretty book covers!
How could you not include your first? It’s like first love! LOL!
OOoh great topic picks! I can’t believe I’ve only been doing TTT for a little over a year! When I checked my Archives they started in 2014. Seems longer somehow. But oh well! Great picks!
Here’s my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower 🙂
I started in May of 2013, but I don’t do TTT every single week. Still, I found plenty of options to choose from!
I love the way you set up this post. I had to click the titles to see what list they were part of. It totally made me go back and read those posts.
Ooh, I think I’m a sucker for pretty covers too, so I love all of your cover posts. Do you ever feel disappointed when there’s a book series and you don’t like one of the covers?
I really do like books that make you cry. Some of my favorite novels are emotional reads. 🙂
I love the Top Ten Covers one. My bookish eyes were very happy about this! It was so pretty to see all the lovely covers 😀 I seriously started tearing up when I read the Top Ten Books That Made Us Cry. Clockwork Princess wins that cake in my book! Lovely post <3
Great list! I like that you shared indie authors. I also suffer from cover love. It can get you in such trouble – too many books, goodbye monies! haha
I liked looking through the old posts. I’m a sucker for cover art too.
[…] My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics […]