Top Ten Books You Should Try If You Love The Hunger Games
Fan of dystopians like The Hunger Games? Here’s ten lesser known books you should try!
- The Body Institute by Carol Riggs – This dystopian had a really unique spin on what the world would be like if the government took control over things like weight loss.
- The Walled City by Ryan Graudin – The setting for this one was just so amazing – and it’s based on a real place!
- Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes – I loved that the MC of this one has autism. Such a unique perspective!
- Removed by S.J. Pajonas – (18+) The Japanese culture that’s woven into this series makes it stand out!
- The Ark by Laura Liddell Nolen – I didn’t see a lot of buzz about this one, but I really enjoyed it!
- Anomaly by Krista McGee – This is a Christian dystopian with strong Christian themes, but if that doesn’t put you off, I would definitely check this series out!
- Carrier by Anne Tibbets – (18+) This series addresses sexual slavery and is so powerful!
- World of Ash by Shauna Granger – A fantastic post-apocalyptic series that not many people seem to know about.
- Switch by Janelle Stalder – (18+) I love the gray area between the good guys and the bad guys in this series.
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman – I know most of you have probably heard of this one, but I use every opportunity to plug it. You should ALL read this series. Really.
So, what dystopians do you love? I want to know!