Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
Actually not too much to report this week. It was a calm week in the Hewitt household, besides preparations for our upcoming trip to Colorado. (Lots of those.)
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog last week:
- June Discussion Challenge Link-up & Giveaway
- May Wrap-up and Best of the Bunch
- Top Ten Books I Want to See on the Screen
- Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry (review)
- Captured by You by Amber Hart (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a whole slew of books!
- Let’s Discuss – Faith in Blogging: How to Stay True to Who You Are Without Rocking the Boat
- Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a paperback ARC copy!
Next week on FYFA:
- Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke (review)
- Diamonds in the Rough by Michele Madow (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Reading and Writing Diversity
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
I actually totally caught up with May’s discussions AND I’m caught up with June (that’s what happens when I don’t have any editing projects I’m currently working on!) Here are a couple of my favorites that I’ve read recently:
- ebookclassics talks about Being Social Media Challenged.
- Tonyalee over at Lilybloombooks writes about how she sometimes feels like she has trouble Fitting In.
Heidi over at YA Bibliophile lets us know how we can vote for which deleted scene should be included in the collector’s edition of Allegiant!
Jaime over at Fiction Fare gives us the latest Pre-Order Deals. I didn’t realize so many authors did special deals like these!
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- Nowhere but Here by Katie McGarry (excerpt & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a signed copy and a t-shirt
- Burn by Allie Juliette Mousseau (giveaway & reviewish type thing) – Still time to enter to win a signed copy of both Dare and Burn (and there’s also an opportunity to get Burn swag)!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
Lots of great giveaways this week!!
- Candace’s Book Blog and Pure Imagination have a weekly post called Saturday Situation, where people can link up their giveaways and reviews that need some more love. There are hundreds of posts listed there, so you should definitely check it out!
- Kritika over at Snowflakes and Spider Silk is doing a read-along of The Gentleman Bastard series (AKA Lies of Locke Lomora) and is giving away a pre-order of the fourth book in the series.
- Book Swoon is giving away five copies of The Singular & Extraordinary Tale of Mirror & Goliath by Ishbelle Bee.
- Nick from Nick’s Book Blog is giving away an underrated YA book for her Quiet YA Books event!
- Dark Faerie Tales is giving away two books featured in their Who Needs a Hero event!
- Enter to win the Complete Scarlet series by A.C. Gaughen over at My Guilty Obsession
- Enter to win a $50 gift card from the tour for Rachel’s Deception by Karen Ann Hopkins over at Literary Meanderings!
- Enter to win a $50 gift card from the tour for A Taylor-Made Life over at Tome Tender.k!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!