Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
Well, this is it. Vacation is finally over. We spent a full month in Colorado, which was absolutely amazing! I’m going to be in vacation recovery for a little while now.
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog last week:
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (review)
- Top Ten Hyped Books I Haven’t Yet Read – You get to decide which one I will read!!
- The Six by Mark Alpert (review)
- Jesse’s Girl by Miranda Kenneally (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win a $50 gift card!
- Anya and the Shy Guy by Suze Winegardner (review & author’s top ten addictions)
- Let’s Discuss – My vacation to Colorado (Okay, this is less discussing and more me showing you what I’ve been up to for the past month)
Next week on FYFA:
Of course, now that I’m done with vacation, I don’t have all that much planned or scheduled. Good thing I signed up for all those tours during vacation. Yep, I’m super smart!
- Animal by Nikki Rae (review)
- Let’s Discuss – something 🙂
I didn’t get any new books this week, which is just fine by me! I have a lot of catching up to do!
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
I caught up with discussions!! Here are a few of my favorites so far in July:
- Tonyalee at Lilybloombooks writes a really informative post on the legalities of giveaways in her post: Are your giveaways legal?
- Joey over at Thoughts and Afterthoughts asks What If Bloggers Had Blurbs? Make sure you read his witty “blurbs” for several popular blogs!
- Jen at The Bookavid talks about Unrealistically Young Protagonists in YA Literature.
- Mishma over at Chasing Faerytales asks Are Book Trends Just Phases?
- Mishma also asks Do You See the Person or the Characterization when it comes to your books?
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips – Still time to enter to win a copy of the book and lots more!
- The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michele Madow – Still time to win a copy of the book (when you click on the link, you’ll be brought to my review of the second book in the series, so don’t be confused!)
- July Discussion Challenge Link-up & Giveaway – Join us for the challenge and enter to win a book of your choice!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
SO MANY great giveaways this week!!
- Are you as excited about Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson as I am? You can enter to win it at Tales of the Ravenous Reader and then scroll down to find all of the other blogs that are hosting the tour – each blog is giving away a copy!!
- Danielle over at Love at First Page and Lili at Lili’s Reflections are doing a Summer of Series promotion and giving away LOTS of books, including a copy of A Breath of Frost, choice between The Art of Wishing and The Fourth Wish, a copy of Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry, a copy of Renegade by J.A. Souders, a copy of Something Strange and Deadly, Winner’s choice of book from TBD $10 or less, the first 3 books in the Memoirs of Lady Trent series, and an ebook of any of Megan Erickson’s books. Plus, there are lots more coming!
- Shannon over at It Starts at Midnight is doing a really fun giveaway because she reached 1000 Bloglovin’ Followers! She has a US only giveaway AND and International giveaway!
- You can win a FULL SET of K.A. Tucker’s books from her blog tour, which is being hosted over at Lovin’ Los Libros!
- Enter to win an Amazon gift card worth £25! (INT) through Zoe Markham’s blog tour, which is being hosted over at Random Redheaded Ramblings.
- Nikki over at There Were Books Involved is going on a little hiatus and having a giveaway to tide us over. You can win a preorder of any fall/winter release!
- The Just Couldn’t Put it Down! July 2015 Giveaway Hop has over 60 participants!
- Shannon over at It Starts at Midnight is giving away an ARC of The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle
- Jaime over at Fiction Fare is giving away a hardcover of Between Us & The Moon plus swag!
- Nicole over at Quality Fangirls is hosting a BookCon giveaway. There are tons of different prizes like a signed Throne of Glass hardcover and lithograph poster, some TMI Swag, Illuminae and lots, lots more!
- Shannon over at It Starts at Midnight is giving away an ARC of The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick!
- Candace’s Book Blog and Pure Imagination have a weekly post called Saturday Situation, where people can link up their giveaways and reviews that need some more love. There are hundreds of posts listed there, so you should definitely check it out!
- Kritika over at Snowflakes and Spider Silk is doing a read-along of The Gentleman Bastard series (AKA Lies of Locke Lomora) and is giving away a pre-order of the fourth book in the series.
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!