That’s right, I’m a year older and my blog is too! This makes four years for the blog. More than that for the rest of me. 🙂
In the past four years, I’ve posted:
- 1205 total posts
- 120 discussions
- 549 reviews (that’s the number of posts, not actually the number of books reviewed)
- 237 giveaways
- 19 author top ten lists (mostly authors’ top ten addictions—and you can see my top ten addictions HERE)
- 186 Sunday Posts (& Giveaways Galore!)
- 53 Top Ten Tuesdays
A few other accomplishments:
- I’ve redesigned my blog. (If you want to see the old design, check out my blogoversary post from last year.)
- I started celebrating blogger birthdays and blogoversaries!
- I’ve co-hosted the Book Blog Discussion Challenge for the past two years with Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight. (This is probably my favorite part of blogging!!)
- And the Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up for just over a year.
Blogging has become such a huge part of my existence, it’s hard to even remember life five years ago. I’ve made so many incredible friends here, some I’ve met in person and some who I “only” know online—you guys are fantastic, and you’ve given me so much support and love. I’m so thankful for the blogging community!!
To celebrate my birthday and blogoversary, I’ve decided to give one of my loyal readers their choice of any book I’ve reviewed in the past four years (up to a $17 value). There are lots of fantastic books to choose from! This giveaway is open internationally as long as TBD delivers to you.