The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on my blog and share news about what’s coming up in the week ahead.
This past week on FYFA (and in my life):
I don’t have time for a full Sunday Post this week, but I wanted to share a pupdate (puppy update)!
Meet the newest Hewitt, Digit!
He is the sweetest, most adorable puppy ever. And so far, he’s been a dream – a great mix of snuggly and playful. And he hasn’t had a single accident, which is … strange considering the fact he was raised in a literal barn (on a bed of hay). I’m sure we’re just in the honeymoon period, but I am loving every minute of it!
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog since my last Sunday Post:
- June 2020 Discussion Challenge Link-up and Giveaway!
- May 2020 Wrap-Up & Best of the Bunch
- Black Lives Matter – I shared some resources for Black-owned bookstores (and made a few purchases myself!)
Book Blogger Birthdays and Blogoversaries:
Here are the birthdays and blogoversaries for this week! I hope you’ll go wish these bloggers well on their special days! Make sure you check out the calendar to see what you might have just missed or what’s coming up. (If you want to be added to the calendar, it’s easy! Just fill out the birthday/blogoversary form.)
- June 12th – Jordan @ Heart of a Book Blogger‘s Birthday
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Davida @ The Chocolate Lady’s Book Review Blog shares why you shouldn’t include your full post in your emails in Tease Me to Please Me! I’ve been blogging for seven years and had no idea that I could break up my emails with a simple click!
- Maude @ Psyched About Books shares her experiences with Blogging when English isn’t your first language.
I’ll update you on these and giveaways next week! For now, check out last week’s Sunday Post—most of the pre-order campaigns and some of the giveaways are still happening!