Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
This week has been incredibly hectic, and I have to say that my blog has lost a little steam because of it. I just feel like I can’t keep up with everything right now. I have fallen behind of NaNoWriMo, and I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to catch up in time, which is stressing me out. I know the 50k word count is kind of arbitrary, and my book wouldn’t be finished at that point, but I was still hoping to reach that goal and keep myself motivated to keep going on it. But lots of things have just gotten in the way (including the normal life things like homeschooling my kids and getting together with old friends). But, on the positive side, I finished a first edit of a new MG novel by L.A. Starkey, and did a first read-through of Allie Juliette Mousseau’s new book (which I’ll be working on editing next). Keep your eye out for their books!
So, anyway, the rest of November might continue to be a little light on posts while I try to catch up on some things – I promise not to disappear completely, though!
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Paranormal Keepers by Jen Naumann (review & giveaway) – Still time to win a signed paperback!
- The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O’Brien (review)
- Promise Me This by Christina Lee (review)
Next week on FYFA:
- The Shape of My Heart by Ann Aguirre (review & giveaway)
- Let’s Discuss – How Does Your Personality Affect Your Blog? (Meant to write this one last week, but it didn’t happen – I’ll probably get to it this week, though, unless I feel inspired to write something else!)
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Have a WordPress blog? Check out Ashley over at NoseGraze’s post: All the WordPress Plugins I Use for Blogging. Some great suggestions!
- Michelle over at Book Briefs discusses why she’s so positive in Why I like so many books.
- Cait over at Notebook Sisters talks about how she likes to read what everyone else is reading in I Am A Hopelessly Peer Pressured Reader
- Cait also asks us to Stop Apologising!
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- One Wish Away by Kelley Lynn (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win one of two $10 gift cards!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- Gratitude Giveaway Hop
- November 2014 New Release Hop
- Shannon’s celebrating her birthday with a big giveaway over at It Starts at Midnight!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!