Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
Spent the week doing last minute Christmas shopping (I still haven’t wrapped anything!) and getting our Christmas letters written and sent out. Here on the blog, I reviewed one of my favorite books of the year (yay)!
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge Sign-Ups – I’m co-hosting this fun challenge with Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight! Check it out and come discuss with us!
- Tortured Souls by Kimber Leigh Wheaton (giveaway & top ten list)
- We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist (ARC review)
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (5 star review)
- Let’s Discuss – The Impossibility of Culling my TBR List
Next week on FYFA:
- Mortality by Kellie Sheridan (review)
- Waiting on Wednesday and mini-review of the first three chapters of Ensnared by A.G. Howard
- Hush by Stacey R. Campbell (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Did you get books for Christmas?
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Lots of people are completing Jamie at the Perpetual Page Turner’s 5th Annual End of Year Book Survey (I’ll be doing this too, but I’m weird in that I HAVE to wait until 2014 is completely over to do it).
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- Deceived by L.A. Starkey – Last chance to enter to win the first two books in the series!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- December 2014 New Release Hop
- Cait is having a giveaway to celebrate her move to WordPress and her new blog name – Notebook Sisters is now Paper Fury!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!