Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
Well, my daughter got the flu this week, but she wasn’t quite as miserable as my son was last week. I set her up with an audiobook (the second Ever After High book) to help her pass the time – and I actually ended up getting a lot of reading done while sitting with her. Luckily, she seems to be feeling a bit better now!
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Just Pru by Anne Pfeffer (review)
- Howl at the Moon by L.A. Starkey (feature & giveaway)
- Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Why I LOVE Books that Make Me Cry
- Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers (review)
- March 2015 Discussion Challenge Link-up & Giveaway
Next week on FYFA:
- When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill (review & giveaway)
- February Wrap-Up
- Descent by L.A. Starkey (feature & giveaway)
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Based on a True Story
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Don’t miss out on the fun discussions happening on the 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge! Make sure you check them all out! Here are just a few of my recent favorites:
- Renae over at Respiring Thoughts writes an AntiValentine (yeah, I know, I’m late with this one, but it was so much fun I had to point it out anyway).
- Mishma at Chasing Faerytales asks What type of a reader are you?
- Jackie at Jackiesbookshenanigans talks about why she buys print books (even though she can’t read them) in her post: Why I buy books.
- Shannon over at It Starts at Midnight gives us the results of the second part of her poll in Results Part Two: ARCs and Competition.
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- February 2015 Discussion Challenge Link-up (& Giveaway) – Last chance to enter to win the February giveaway!
- My Birthday and Blogoversary Giveaway! – Still time to enter to win a book of your choice!
- Gathering Frost by Kaitlyn Davis (blitz & giveaway)
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- Danielle over at Love at First Page is giving away a whole box of ARCs!
- That’s all I’ve got this week! If you’re hosting a giveaway, feel free to leave it in the comments and I’ll add it to my list.
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!