I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and gets to spend a fun day with family!!
Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
We finished up our basement, and it looks great! I’m so excited to get the kids’ video games and crafts out of my family room and dining room! Yay!!
I booked my tickets to RT in Dallas, so it’s official – I’m going! I’m really excited because it sounds like it’s going to be incredibly fun and interactive – plus, some of my favorite authors are going to be there!
This was a busy week on the blog too. I didn’t end up posting the discussion that I had originally planned because I remembered that it was April Fools’ Day on Wednesday, so I decided to post an April Fools’ discussion instead. Several people said that they were almost fooled, and they must have thought I’d gone off the deep end! I can’t decide if I like it better than last year’s April Fools’ post, though – they were both really fun! Anyway, here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Resounding Truth by Kate Thomas (feature & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win!
- Walled by Anne Tibbets (review)
- Watch the Sky by Kristen Hubbard (review)
- April 2015 Discussion Challenge Link-up & Giveaway – Come join us for the challenge and discuss with us!
- Let’s Discuss – Why We’ve Decided to Ban Books in Our Household – April Fools’ (really, I’m not insane)!
- Released by S.J. Pajonas (review)
- Richelle Mead Book Signing Event Recap
- The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow (review & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win!
Next week on FYFA:
- March recap – with everything else being posted this week, I didn’t get to this yet!
- Let’s Discuss – That Book You Wanted to Love
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer – Review
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Don’t miss out on the fun discussions happening on the 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge! Make sure you check them all out! Here are just a few of my favorites:
- Heather over at Based on a True Story gives us a hilarious take on an often-asked question: Do books lower your stress level?
- Karen at Kissin’ Blue Karen talks about her Blogging Pet Peeves.
- Laura over at Books Against the Current gives some good advice on How To Clear Out Your Book Collection.
- Charlie over at Girl of 1000 Wonders asks about Etiquette When Responding to (JERK!) Authors.
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- Numbers Game by Rebecca Rode – Still time to win a $50 gift card
- Before He Was a Secret by Becky Wicks – Still time to enter to win the book and a character named after you!
- March 2015 Discussion Challenge Link-up & Giveaway – Last chance to link up your March discussions and enter to win a book of your choice!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- YA Series Insiders is having a Pick Your Own April Giveaway!
- Tons of blogs are participating in the Fool For Books Giveaway Hop!
- And another great hop – Check out the Literary Blog Hop Giveaway!
- And one more – the Raining Romance Blog Hop!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!