Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
We spent the day at Six Flags Great America yesterday – first day it opened this season! I love roller coasters, so Six Flags is a perfect fun family day, as far as I’m concerned. Other than that we’ve had a pretty calm week around here (though I’ve been doing A LOT of editing). Next week, my husband is gone at a conference in Vegas and the following week I’ll be headed to Dallas for RT. Stuff Mother’s Day and my daughter’s birthday in there and you have a couple of really busy weeks coming up!
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog this past week:
- Cress by Marissa Meyer (review)
- Paradise City by C.J. Duggan (review & giveaway)
- Do You Use Affiliate Links? Let’s Discuss!
- May 2015 Discussion Challenge Link-Up and Giveaway
- April Wrap-Up and Best of the Bunch
Next week on FYFA:
- Ash and Ruin Series by Shauna Granger (review & giveaway)
- A Matter of Heart by Amy Fellner Dominy (review & giveaway)
- Tagapalooza – To All the Tags I’ve Skipped Before (a mash-up of a bunch of different tags because I’m horrible about posting these!)
- Let’s Discuss – Site Redesign: I Need Your Advice!
Thanks Kara @ Great Imaginations and Macmillan!
I actually bought Will Grayson for my OTSP Secret Sister, but I was trying to get her the cute NEW paperback and Amazon sent me the old one (not the one in the picture) – twice! I finally gave up and decided I’d just keep this one for myself and keep an eye out for the new one for her. I’ve been meaning to read it anyway!
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Don’t miss out on the fun discussions happening on the 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge! Make sure you check them all out! Here are just a few of my recent favorites:
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- The Ark by Laura Liddell – Still time to enter to win a copy of the book!
- April 2015 Discussion Challenge Link-up & Giveaway – Link up your April discussions and enter to win a 2015 debut of your choice!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of The Secrets We Keep by Tisha Leaver. This book sounds SO good and I can’t wait to read it!!
- Enter to win a $50 Gift Card from Suzanne Johnson’s guest post at Rabid Reads (that same discussion post that I mentioned!)
- Lots of blogs participating in the May I Suggest Giveaway Hop!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!