Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
Colorado is beautiful! I’ll update you more on that later, though. Like I said, my presence on the blog and the blogosphere is spotty right now, but I’m trying to stay in the loop!
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog last week:
- Two of Hearts by Christina Lee (review)
- I Am the Traitor by Allen Zadoff (review)
- Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout (release blitz and giveaway)
- Let’s Discuss – I’ve Met You, Now I NEED to Read You!
- Read This Round-up – A collection of reviews and book giveaways from around the web (hosted by Karen as Kissin’ Blue Karen)
Next week on FYFA:
(Probably – I reserve the right to change these if things get crazy around here! If you’re one of those observant people, you’ll notice that I said I was going to review these two books last week, and I didn’t manage it. Planning is hard right now.)
- The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi (review)
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Something inspired by RT!
From NetGalley and Edelweiss:
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
As usual, there are lots of awesome discussions going on via the Book Blog Discussion Challenge. Make sure you check out the June Link-up! I’m a bit behind right now (no surprise there, I suppose), but I promise to catch up next week!
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan – Still time to enter to win a paperback ARC copy of the book!
- June Discussion Challenge – Still time to join us and enter to win any book that releases this summer!
- Burn by Allie Juliette Mousseau (giveaway & reviewish type thing) – Still time to enter to win a signed copy of both Dare and Burn!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
Lots of great giveaways this week!!
- Entangled Teen is hosting a June giveaway, including The Revolution of Ivy ARC. I know lots of you have been waiting for this one! Oh, and check out the official promo video HERE!
- Enter to win an ARC of Heart of Betrayal and a Fierce Reads tote!
- Shannon over at It Starts at Midnight is giving away an ARC of The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick!
- Check out the June New Release Giveaway Hop!
- Candace’s Book Blog and Pure Imagination have a weekly post called Saturday Situation, where people can link up their giveaways and reviews that need some more love. There are hundreds of posts listed there, so you should definitely check it out!
- Kritika over at Snowflakes and Spider Silk is doing a read-along of The Gentleman Bastard series (AKA Lies of Locke Lomora) and is giving away a pre-order of the fourth book in the series.
- Dark Faerie Tales is giving away two books featured in their Who Needs a Hero event!
- Enter to win a $50 gift card from the tour for A Taylor-Made Life over at Tome Tender!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!