Top Ten Hyped Books I’ve Never Read
- The Grisha Series by Leigh Bardugo – This series is perfect for me! So, why haven’t I read it? Who knows?
- Anything by Sarah Dessen – I have a Sarah Dessen book on my shelf (The Moon and More), but I’ve heard that it’s not her best, and so I just haven’t gotten around to reading it.
- The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas – Again, this series is right up my alley, so I don’t know what I’m waiting for.
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkowski – I almost got this book at RT. Marie was just about to hand it to me when she decided she’d better check to make sure she was supposed to give the books on her table away. She wasn’t. She did say that she’d give me one at the end, but then I saw how many teens were at the event and not getting any books that I felt way too guilty to try and get one (in fact, I gave away all but one of the books I did get in my goody bag because I just felt bad for the teens who hadn’t gotten any!)
- The Others Series by Anne Bishop – This is another one that I’ve heard such AMAZING things about, and I really want to read it. Someday.
- The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu – Can I just say “ditto”?
- The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon – I have the first book, but the series is SO long. I want to. I really do. Someday I will.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak – Another one that’s sitting on my shelf, calling to me.
- The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor – I know. I need to read it.
- The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfield – I have TWO books from this series on my shelf now, but I still haven’t picked them up!
Okay, so here’s the deal – I want YOU to tell me which one of these I should pick up next. Whatever you guys choose, I’ll read it sometime this month (if it’s a series, I can’t guarantee I’ll read the whole thing, but at least the first book!) So, let me know in the comments what you choose!!