Feed Your Fiction Addiction turned eight yesterday, so it’s time to celebrate! Blogging is a huge part of my life, and I almost can’t remember the “before.” Thank you to everyone who’s been part of this journey with me!
In the past eight years, I’ve posted:
Over 1972 total posts (I’ve deleted some over the years, so it’s actually well over this number.)
Over 432 giveaways
46 author top ten lists (mostly authors’ top ten addictions)
384 Sunday Posts (which include pre-order deals & giveaways from around the blogosphere)
6 April Fools’ posts (I didn’t do one this year because I just wasn’t in that sort of mood on April 1st with the pandemic and all)
Also of Note:
- Just last week I added a Book Pre-Order Campaign Page (after featuring pre-order campaigns in my Sunday Posts since the beginning of 2016. I’ll still feature new ones there.)
- I’ve co-hosted the Book Blog Discussion Challenge for the past six years with Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight.
- And I’ve hosted the Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up for five years and Shannon joined me last year as well.
- I’ve posted a master list of Reading and Book Blogging Challenges for five years (though I did take a hiatus from it in 2019).
- I’ve done one major redesign of the blog, and last year I updated my fox girl with purple hair to match mine. 🙂
- I’m an SCBWI co-rep, I’ve been a Cybils judge for the last two years, and I’m an Author Mentor Match round 8 co-mentor.
- I’ve attended four SCBWI (Society of Children’s Book Writers & Illustrators) conferences and one WIFYR (Writing & Illustrating for Young Readers) workshop conference.
- I’ve attended MANY bookish events, including BEA (twice), ALA, and RT, not to mention all the smaller events and signings I’ve had the privilege of attending.
- I’ve gotten over 4500 blog followers, 3200 Twitter followers, and over 760 Instagram followers.
- I’ve edited and/or proofread over 35 books. (Though I’ve mostly hung up my editing hat in the last two years).
- I’ve written two complete novels (at least up to a first draft) and am finishing a third.
- I’ve met TONS of amazing people, including YOU!!
To celebrate my blogoversary, I’m giving one lucky winner your choice of ANY BOOK YOU WANT (up to a $20 value). All giveaways are open internationally as long as TBD delivers to you.
Just follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter to enter: