The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on my blog and share news about what’s coming up in the week ahead.
This past week on FYFA (and in my life):
- Busy? I felt really busy this week, but I’m not sure what I actually did? Yesterday, Danielle had a track meet and then my husband and I went to a retirement party for one of his old bosses. Then, I served in church this morning, so I didn’t really have much time to write this post. Expect an abbreviated version…
- Today, we’re headed out to Iowa State. This is the third college visit we have scheduled (we’ve got three more scheduled next month and still plan to schedule two more. Yikes!) The last once helped Danielle feel like she was more sure about Purdue, so that’s good. We’ll see what happens after these other visits.
- What I Read
- I finished reading Beach Party Surf Monkey by Chris Grabenstein and then followed it up with Beach Battle Blowout in that same series. I then read Werewolf Weekend by B.A. Frade and Stacia Deutsch.
- I finished listening to Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech and then listened to Recommended for You by Laura Silverman. I then started listening to When We Were Magic by Sarah Gailey.
- What I Watched:
- I pretty much only watched mindless TV this week. Some episodes of Cheer and that other cheerleading show I can’t think of the name of, and then a silly thrift shop show called Swap Shop, which seems to consist of a lot of people buying stuff so they can sell it to other people who buy it to sell to other people.
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog since my last Sunday Post:
- YA READS FOR BLACK HISTORY MONTH (AND BEYOND!): DAUGHTERS OF JUBILATION AND AIN’T BURNED ALL THE BRIGHTDO YOU “SEE” A BOOK AS YOU READ? LET’S DISCUSS!
Also, don’t forget, you can still enter my blogoversary giveaway!
Book Blogger Birthdays and Blogoversaries:
Here are the birthdays and blogoversaries for this week! I hope you’ll go wish these bloggers well on their special days! Make sure you check out the calendar to see what you might have just missed or what’s coming up. (If you want to be added to the calendar, it’s easy! Just fill out the birthday/blogoversary form.
None This Week!
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Sorry, I didn’t take note of any this week!
NEW Pre-order Campaigns
Head over to my new Pre-Order Campaigns Page to see ALL of the pre-order deals, including pictures!!
Here’s the list of all these pre-order campaigns that I just added to the list this week:
I didn’t have time to update this section today, but check out the page for lots of pre-orders!
(Make sure you scroll to see them all!)
- Twitter Giveaways:
- I didn’t note any this week.
- On my blog, you can enter the giveaway for the February Discussion Challenge Link-Up & Giveaway and the January Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up & Giveaway. You can also enter to win my blogoversary giveaway! (Plus, I have another blogoversary giveaway over on Instagram!)
- Head over to Two Chicks on Books for a chance to win SOLIMAR: THE SWORD OF THE MONARCHS
- Head over to It Starts at Midnight for a chance to win FURIA
- Head over to KidLit411 for this week’s giveaways.
- Head over to Wishful Endings for a chance to win STAR WARS THE HIGH REPUBLIC: MIDNIGHT HORIZON
- Jessica @ a GREAT read is giving away $40 in books for her blogoversary!
- Head over to Candid Cover for a chance to win One February New Book Release
- Enter to win a stack of YA books by Black authors
- Head over to Literary Ramblings to enter to win this week’s giveaways!
- Head over to Bookhounds YA for a chance to win THE THINGS THE RIVER HIDES, and more! (Check the sidebar)
- Head over to Kait Plus Books for a chance to win These Deadly Games,
- Head over to Lisa Loves Literature for a chance to win 3 books from Lisa’s ARC pile.
- Lots of blogs participating in the February 2022 Of Books Giveaway Hop!
- Book Riot has lots of giveaways, including A $50 Gift Card to your favorite Indie bookstore!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!