Feed Your Fiction Addiction turns nine today, so it’s time to celebrate! It’s hard to believe it’s been nine years since I started this little blog. I had no idea at the time how important it would become to me. Thanks so much for talking books with me for all these years!
In the past nine years, I’ve posted:
Over 2115 total posts (I’ve deleted some over the years, so it’s actually well over this number.)
Over 470 giveaways
433 Sunday Posts
6 April Fools’ posts (I really need to start doing these again!)
Also of Note:
- I also feature a Book Pre-Order Campaign Page (I still feature the new ones in my Sunday Post each week.)
- I’ve co-hosted the Book Blog Discussion Challenge for the past seven years with Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight.
- And I’ve hosted the Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up for six years and Shannon joined two years ago as well.
- I posted a master list of Reading and Book Blogging Challenges for five years (I think I might be done with this, unfortunately. It takes too much time, especially when I’m already spending a lot of time on the pre-order page.)
- I’ve done one complete redesign of the blog, two years ago I updated my fox girl with purple hair to match mine, and just a month or so ago I updated my theme for a cleaner look.
- I’m an SCBWI co-rep, I’ve been a Cybils judge for the last three years, and I was an Author Mentor Match round 8 co-mentor. My AMM mentee signed with an agent at the beginning of the year, and I’m so proud of her!
- I’ve attended four SCBWI (Society of Children’s Book Writers & Illustrators) conferences and one WIFYR (Writing & Illustrating for Young Readers) workshop conference.
- I’ve attended MANY bookish events, including BEA (twice), ALA, and RT, not to mention all the smaller events and signings I’ve had the privilege of attending.
- I’ve gotten over 4500 blog followers, 3200 Twitter followers, and over 845 Instagram followers.
- I’ve edited and/or proofread over 35 books. (Though I’ve mostly hung up my editing hat in the last few years).
- I’ve critiqued 10 full novel manuscripts for critique partners (some of these I’ve read and critiqued multiple times), plus I’ve critiqued partial manuscripts for other writer friends.
- I’ve written two complete novels and signed with a literary agent. I’m still waiting for the day I get published, but I’m not giving up! I also have a first draft written of a third novel that I might jump back to at some point. And it’s time to jump into manuscript #4…
- I’ve met TONS of amazing people, including YOU!!
To celebrate my blogoversary, I’m giving one lucky winner your choice of ANY BOOK YOU WANT (up to a $20 value). I’m also hosting a second giveaway on Instagram! Giveaways are open internationally as long as TBD delivers to you.
For this giveaway, just follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter to enter: