The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on my blog and share news about what’s coming up in the week ahead.
This past week on FYFA (and in my life):
- Jade’s spring break. Jade has been home this week for spring break, and I’ve spent a lot of time helping her figure out classes for next year (since she’s switching things up a bit and dropping her data science masters – after taking some data science classes she’s realized it’s … not her favorite). And helping her search for internships. Hard to believe that next year is her last year of college!!
- Concerts and track meets. I got to see Danielle’s school a capella group perform for the first time on Friday night, and they were fantastic! I can’t wait to see even more. And I’ve also been going to her track meets, as well.
- What I Read
- The only reading I did this week was the adorable picture book I won called El Cucuy Is Scared Too. (You can see a pic of it in my Book Haul section.)
- What I Watched:
- Hulu released a new season of Married at First Sight, the best/worst trash TV there is!
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog since my last Sunday Post:
- BITE-SIZED REVIEWS OF NEW FROM HERE, MERCY WATSON TO THE RESCUE, BREAKING THE NEWS, AND THE WELCOME TO WONDERLAND SERIES
Book Blogger Birthdays and Blogoversaries:
Here are the birthdays and blogoversaries for this week! I hope you’ll go wish these bloggers well on their special days! Make sure you check out the calendar to see what you might have just missed or what’s coming up. (If you want to be added to the calendar, it’s easy! Just fill out the birthday/blogoversary form.
- 3/20 – Lili Lost in a Book’s Blogoversary
- 3/21 – Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms’ Birthday
- 3/22 – Emma @ Words And Peace’s Birthday
- 3/23 – Girl Plus Books’ Blogoversary
- 3/23 – Sophie Reads YA’s Blogoversary
- 3/24 – The Bookish Libra’s Blogoversary
- 3/26 – Jane @ Janepedia’s Birthday
I won this adorable picture book from #ReadYourWorld Book Jam 2022! El Cucuy Is Scared Too by Donna Barba Higuera and illustrated by Juliana Perdomo.
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- I didn’t do any blog hopping this week. Sorry!
NEW Pre-order Campaigns
Head over to my new Pre-Order Campaigns Page to see ALL of the pre-order deals, including pictures!!
Here’s the list of all these pre-order campaigns that I just added to the list this week:
Pre-order THE RECOVERY AGENT by Janet Evanovich to receive a new short story, RANGER DANGER, featuring fan-favorite, Ranger, emailed directly to you! (Ends 3/21) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order OUR CROOKED HEARTS by Melissa Albert to receive a phone ring. (Ends 6/27) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order STILL JUST A GEEK by Wil Wheaton to receive an early audio chapter. (Ends 4/11) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order THE HOLLOWAY GIRLS by Susan Bishop Crispell OR request it from your local library to receive two fun stickers, a bookmark, a signed (and personalized) bookplate, and an enamel pin of the bakery food truck from the book. (INT) (Ends 6/6) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order I LOVE YOU LIKE YELLOW by Andrea Beaty, illustrated by Vashti Harrison to receive a nursery print and customizable bookplate! (US only)(Ends 3/28) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order THE LESBIANA’S GUIDE TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL by Sonora Reyes OR request it from your local library to receive FOUR character art portraits, a signed bookplate, and a $1 donation to LGBTQ+ organization ONE N TEN. (Ends 5/16) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order JASMINE ZUMIDEH NEEDS A WIN by Susan Azim Boyer to receive a signed bookplate & bookmark! (Ends 10/31) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order NONA THE NINTH by Tamsyn Muir to receive a limited edition “One Flesh, One End” pin. (Ends 9/12) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order CHEF’S KISS by T.J. Alexander to enter a fabulous sweepstakes for primo baking supplies! (US only) (Ends 5/2) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order HEARTBREAK SYMPHONY by Laekan Zea Kemp to receive a custom art print! (Ends 4/4) CLICK FOR DETAILS
(Make sure you scroll to see them all!)
- Twitter Giveaways:
I didn’t take note of any this week.
- On my blog, you can enter the giveaway for the March Discussion Challenge Link-Up & Giveaway and the February Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up & Giveaway.
- Sourcebooks is giving away a set of picture books for Women’s History Month!
- Lots of blogs participating in the Lady Luck Giveaway Hop!
- Head over to KidLit411 for a chance to win this week’s giveaways
- Head over to Literary Ramblings to enter to win this week’s giveaways
- Head over to Bookhounds YA for a chance to win WHEN I’M WITH YOU, THE RUMOR GAME, LOVELESS and more! (Check the sidebar)
- Head over to Lisa Loves Literature for a chance to win 3 books from Lisa’s ARC pile.
- Lots of blogs participating in the Spring 2022 Seasons of Books Giveaway Hop!
- Book Riot has lots of giveaways, including an iPad Mini!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!