Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
This week has been exhausting, mostly because I have a million things all going on at once. Trying to finish up a first edit, getting scripts and class descriptions going for my homeschool co-op musical theater and acting classes, and coordinating food for over 100 gymnastics judges, coaches and volunteers for my daughter’s upcoming home meet – I’ve been VERY busy!
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Split Second by Kasie West (review)
- Dare by Allie Juliette Mousseau (giveaway & author top ten list) – Giveaway has ended, but pop over to read about Allie’s top ten addictions. This book made it all the way up to #24 in the Kindle Top Paid list and is holding strong! I’m so excited for Allie!!!
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (review & giveaway)
- Let’s Discuss – Why Authors Write Insta-Love (No, really – I think I know.)
Next week on FYFA:
- We Are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt (review)
- In His Keeping by Maya Banks (review & giveaway)
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (review)
- Let’s Discuss – I Wasn’t Stressed About Blogging Until I Found Out I Was Doing it Wrong
Fun Twitter Moment:
Thanks to Tiff at Mostly YA Lit!
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Over twenty new discussion posts have been linked up for the 2015 Discussion Challenge since last week! (plus lots more!!). Here are just a few of my favorites from this week – In defense of unhappy endings, What has blogging taught you?, and Mini Review/Discussion: All the Bright Places (but there are lots, LOTS more!!)
- Ashley over at NoseGraze posted a great discussion about ARCs in her post How Much of an Obligation do Book Bloggers Have?
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- 2015 Discussion Challenge January Link-up (& Giveaway) – Our challenge is underway! Check this post out throughout the month to read everyone’s discussion posts! And it’s not too late to join us (and enter the giveaway!)
- Atlantis Rising by Gloria Claw (blitz & giveaway) – Still time to enter to win one of three prize packs!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- Wishful Endings – Enter to win an eBook prize package of five Month9Books of your choice!
- Dreaming of Books Giveaway Hop – Last chance to enter!
- January New Release Giveaway Hop – And one more hop! You have lots of chances to win this week!
- Lilybloombooks is celebrating her 2nd Blogoversary with a giveaway!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!