Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
Whew! I can barely believe I survived this week! The BEA exhaustion hit hard, but I’m certainly not complaining. As always, the absolute BEST part of BEA was the bloggers and other friends I got to meet. I’ll be sharing lots about that in my BEA wrap-up post (or posts?) that will go up this week!!
We’re spending this weekend celebrating my daughter’s 12th birthday. It’s hard to believe my beautiful girl’s growing up so fast!!
Not much on the blog this past week. In fact, there was just ONE post (which ended up being a promo post instead of a review because my Edelweiss review copy refused to download):
- The Season of You & Me by Robin Constantine – Excerpt & Giveaway – Still time to enter to win a copy of the book!
And, while this isn’t technically on my blog, the giveaway for this month’s Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up was posted on 125 Pages! You can enter to win a Grab Bag of Goodies, Including 2 books from BEA16!
Next week on FYFA:
Okay, so I’d planned on changing the schedule date of The Crown’s Game so that it would go up last week, but in all the BEA craziness, I didn’t remember to do it. It’s scheduled for tomorrow, though!
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye – Review
- BEA Wrap-Up(s) – At least one!
Clean Sweep ARC Challenge April Update:
Ironically, even though I was surrounded by books this week, I did less reading than ever. The only “reading” I got done during BEA was listening to an audiobook during our drives. I did get two books read pre-BEA, though. You can see my update on my Clean Sweep Challenge Sign-up Page
Book Blogger Birthdays and Blogoversaries:
Lots of things to celebrate next week! I hope you’ll stop by these blogs and send the bloggers some cheer in honor of their special days! (And check out the calendar to see what you might have just missed or what’s coming up.)
- May 18 – Vivacious Hobo‘s Blogoversary
- May 20 – Between the Pages‘ Blogoversary
- May 21 – Karen @ Kissin’ Blue Karen’s Birthday
Check my BEA posts for this week’s books!
Audiobook from SYNC:
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys – Still time to enter to win my signed ARC copy of the book!
- May Discussion Challenge Link-Up & Giveaway – Link up your May discussion posts and enter to win a book of your choice!
- Pre-order THE DARKEST TORMENT by Gena Showalter and get an e-copy of The Darkest Day, a short Lords of the Underworld scene, or an e-copy of Kat in Zombieland, an AiZ short story. Plus, you’ll be entered to win more prizes!
- Pre-order IVORY & BONE by Julie Eshbaugh and get a swag pack – you’ll also be entered to win other prizes!
- Pre-order GIRL AGAINST THE UNIVERSE by Paula Stokes and receive a swag pack, plus you’ll be entered to win a bigger prize!
- Pre-order Evelyn Skye’s THE CROWN’S GAME and receive some special goodies! All of the swag has been unlocked AND the last gift for pre-ordering is to get your name in the acknowledgements of the next book!!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
There are tons of giveaways going on around the blogosphere!
- Head over to Emerald City Book Review for a chance to win a copy of The Children by Ann Leary (US only)
- Lots of blogs participating in the May New Release Giveaway Hop!
- Head over to Pink Polka Dot Books for a chance to win a finished copy of THE GIRL I USED TO BE by April Henry (US/CAN Only)
- Head over to 125 Pages for a chance to win a CROWN’S GAME necklace made by Tales of A Ravenous Reader, US Only.
- Head over to Please Feed the Bookworm for a chance to win one of three finished copies of EVERLAND, US Only.
- Head over to Read.Sleep.Repeat. for a chance to win the Three Scoops of Summer Prize Pack!
- Head over to Mostly YA Lit for a chance to win one of two The Unexpected Everything mini-book necklaces or a Signed, personalized copy of SINCE YOU’VE BEEN GONE, a Signed, personalized The Unexpected Everything ARC & prize pack, One copy of any Morgan Matson book or Finished copies of all four Morgan Matson books!
- Tonyalee over at Lilybloombooks has created a Middle Grade Madness link-up. Link-up your reviews of middle grade books and enter to win one!
- Enter to have your name in the list of casualties in Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff!!
- Nori @ Read Write Love 28 is celebrating her birthday with a giveaway – enter to win a book of your choice!
- Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books is running the Meet the Newbies event where you can win 1 Pre-Order or Finished Copy of Any Debut Novel Featured on Meet the Newbies (INT) – Several of the tour stops also have individual giveaways as well!
- Lori over at Writing My Own Fairy Tale does a Friday Grab Bag where she gives away an ARC from her ARC list.
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!