The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on my blog and share news about what’s coming up in the week ahead.
This past week on FYFA (and in my life):
- COVID. Ugh!! Danielle and Jade were both supposed to be starting jobs this week, and Noah was supposed to start summer school. Instead we all got COVID (even poor Jade, who was home for less than 24 hours, most of it before we even got back from Disney, and never had any contact with Danielle or Noah at all). I was the last to get it, and still feel pretty miserable right now, so this post is going to be short and sweet!
- What I Read
- I finished reading Ballad & Dagger by Daniel José Older and then read Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson and Macy McMillan and the Rainbow Goddess by Shari Green.
- I continued listening to Light Years from Home by Mike Chen.
- What I Watched:
- We watched LOTS of Buffy and Angel this week! We’re now close to the end of the final season (7) of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and season 4 of Angel! Danielle is already preparing for withdrawal once Buffy is over.
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog since my last Sunday Post:
- Absolutely nothing. I was busy tending to sick people and being sick.
Book Blogger Birthdays and Blogoversaries:
Here are the birthdays and blogoversaries for this week! I hope you’ll go wish these bloggers well on their special days! Make sure you check out the calendar to see what you might have just missed or what’s coming up. (If you want to be added to the calendar, it’s easy! Just fill out the birthday/blogoversary form.
- 6/24 – Flora’s Musings‘ Blogoversary
I’m once again skipping the other sections of my Sunday Post this week. This was all I could muster. Hopefully we’ll all be healthy next week, and I will be posting normally again.
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!