The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on my blog and share news about what’s coming up in the week ahead.
This past week on FYFA (and in my life):
- I kept going with my marathon training, including a 7-mile run, my longest yet. I’m getting back to my pre-COVID routine.
- I’ve been doing more writing on a new project! My agent is sending my last one out on submission very soon, so wish me luck!
- What I Read
- I somehow didn’t manage to read anything this week.
- I finished listening to Bravely by Maggie Stiefvater and then started listening to The Scorpio Races.
- What I Watched:
- We watched a bit more of season 5 of Angel.
- We watched more First Kill, but it’s kind of losing us. Danielle and I have discussed and we feel like we’re just not that invested in the romance. I know it’s supposed to be a Romeo and Juliet retelling, but the instalove has definitely gotten in the way.
- Danielle was in serious Heartstopper withdrawal, so we ended up watching Love, Simon and Love, Victor. Highly recommend Love, Victor – I mean, Danielle’s still sneaking in random rewatches of Heartstopper episodes, but we also happily binged several episodes of Victor in a row, and we’re now on season 2.
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog since my last Sunday Post:
Book Blogger Birthdays and Blogoversaries:
Here are the Genesis @ Whispering Chapters’ Birthdaybirthdays and blogoversaries for this week! I hope you’ll go wish these bloggers well on their special days! Make sure you check out the calendar to see what you might have just missed or what’s coming up. (If you want to be added to the calendar, it’s easy! Just fill out the birthday/blogoversary form.
None this week!
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Malka @ Paper Procrastinators shares her hilarious thoughts on the Top 5 Ways to Gain More Bookish Friends.
- Kit @ Metaphors and Moonlight has created the BOOK BLOGGING FIRSTS TAG
NEW Pre-order Campaigns
Head over to my Pre-Order Campaigns Page to see ALL of the pre-order deals, including pictures!!
Here’s a list of the pre-order campaigns I added to the list this week:
Pre-order FRIDAY I’M IN LOVE by Camryn Garrett OR request it from your local library to receive a postcard and a bookmark! Pre-orders from Books Are Magic will be signed. (INT) (Ends 2/1) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order THE BOOK OF GOTHEL by Mary McMyne to receive a signed bookplate, a bookmark, and a recipe card for a delicious food that’s used in a ritual in the novel. (Ends 7/25) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order DEFEND THE DAWN by Brigid Kemmerer to receive an exclusive enamel pin! (INT) (Ends 9/12) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order THE AMERICAN ROOMMATE EXPERIMENT by Elena Armas to receive exclusive content emailed directly to you. (US only) (Ends 9/2) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order CARRIE SOTO IS BACK by Taylor Jenkins Reid to receive an exclusive bonus scene! (US/CAN) (Ends 8/29) CLICK FOR DETAILS
Pre-order MY NAME IS A STORY by Ashanti, illustrated by Monica Mikai to receive an exclusive signed bookplate from Ashanti! (US only) (Ends 7/11) CLICK FOR DETAILS
(Make sure you scroll to see them all!)
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!